Lifestyle tips

Boob growth

Breast cancer
4 years

Boob growth

Better bras never buy something cheap unless you want to use it during sex.
4 years

Boob growth

Sounds like her bras have become too small.
Have her get a bra fitting that should help.
4 years

Boob growth

Gypsylady:
OR.... You massage the sore areas for her. Not only with the added blood flow stimulate the tissue rejuvenation but that activity in itself could be VERY stimulating!
P.S. This is coming from someone who is packing it on herself quickly and has a pretty decent understanding of the things going on. Her muscle tissue, skin, etc are stretching kinda fast so if you lube her up and rub her down (crass, I know!), it really should help. Let me know though if you find something that helps that hasn't been mentioned! Good luck!

That sounds Sooooo,,, Sensual !!
4 years

Boob growth

randomtransgirl:
Have her check out the bra size calculator on reddit.com/r/abrathatfits . They have a calculator that will help her decide the proper size and fit.

Could you post a link that I could click on?
4 years

Boob growth

randomtransgirl:
Can't get the url maker to work, but just copy and paste this: www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits
It's seriously the best resource for bra sizing

Except that bras are not uniform, especially when you get into larger sizes.
4 years

Boob growth

johnxyz:
Except that bras are not uniform, especially when you get into larger sizes.[/quote]

So true. To the OP, I agree with many on here on the bra issue. If she is wearing an ill-fitting bra, especially an underwire bra, that could easily cause the breast pain she is experiencing.

Bra calculators are cool, but there's no substitute for a proper bra fitting, followed by actually trying on different bras and watching out for signs of incorrect band and cup size.
3 years

Boob growth

Ah, cool! Thanks!
3 years

Boob growth

John Smith:
The only way for a heavier woman to reduce breast pain is to either losing weight and hope her bust size is going to decrease along enough to creep below D cup territory, or working out extensively and buff out so that her bust size gonna deflate because of pectoral muscle enlargment.

Or, if she's really buxom even after some severe weight loss, she could envision to pass a breast reduction surgery.

Or... an another eventuality would be to find a way to mentally cope up with the pain.

I’d like to respectfully disagree with this. Breast tenderness and/or pain is most often linked to hormonal factors, and age. If your gf is in her early-mid 20’s or younger, it’s entirely likely that she’ll grow out of it. If it’s uncomfortable enough that she’s willing to seek help for it, a conversation with her GP or gynaecologist should be her first stop. Following a physical examination (to make sure her pain isn’t associated with tumours, basically), they’ll likely discuss hormonal birth controls as options, which can help moderate estrogen and progesterone levels.

*Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, but I have worked in reproductive health!*
3 years