Extreme obesity

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

I has not been fortunate one to have a SSBBW on top of me but the large ladies I had so far taught me this is the most intense position particularly when she makes the bed vibrate close to collapse.
4 years

Op user:
I has not been fortunate one to have a SSBBW on top of me but the large ladies I had so far taught me this is the most intense position particularly when she makes the bed vibrate close to collapse.

Yes, woman on top if you both can manage it. Hard on her knees and very difficult for him to breath. Feels excellent.
4 years

Fajames:
Doggie may have its challenges. No reason missionary can't be done.

Penetration might be an issue. Fine for him not so good for her.
4 years

Penetration is an issue for me. I have a big fat pad right above my unit. The last girl I was with. She was north of 300 and I was north of 400. Are bellies was in the way. Or I . could just barely get in. So I think its safe to say I have reached the point of. To fat for sex
4 years

Op user:

JackSteven:
Yes, woman on top if you both can manage it. Hard on her knees and very difficult for him to breath. Feels excellent.

Only recently I understood why ladies fold their leg and put strain on their knees when on top. I like the lady to sit on me and extend her legs along my body while I caress her breasts.

I can provide the up and down motion and again the heavier the better.
4 years

Shyssbbwadmirer:
The idea of having to lift up a massive fupa to bury my under a massive amounts of rolls is as fantasy.

Blair31:
This is my reality smiley

Greetings. I'd love to partake in this reality.
4 years

When I was four hundred pounds, I had not only a belly apron but a fuda and my body was mad flabby. Kind of like fat Albert and I am lucky that my girl was turned on by it because my fat made it look like I was small down there so she enjoyed pleasuring me.
4 years

is never too fat for love and sex
4 years

Never experienced it but I've always thought about how amazing it would be to be too fat for sex. I can only imagine how good it must feel to have a belly so big that it covers your dick completely to where you can't see it and its hard to get to with all the belly fat hanging over it. I
4 years

wanttobefat600:
Never experienced it but I've always thought about how amazing it would be to be too fat for sex. I can only imagine how good it must feel to have a belly so big that it covers your dick completely to where you can't see it and its hard to get to with all the belly fat hanging over it. I
I have experienced this and it is the fuda moreso than your gut.....
4 years
12345   loading