Submission and domination

Slob play

Lately, a kinky friend of mine has taken an interest in cementing my transition into a pig and forcing a slobby lifestyle on me. So far, she's made me wear sweatpants more often, shower less, use less deodorant and drink more beer. Is anyone else into being a total slob? What types of things do you do to feel more like a pig?
4 years

Slob play

id like that in a relationship...... a total slob someone who doesn't bathe doesn't wear deodorant n just over eats every day..... very hot
4 years

Slob play

LuvsChub04:
id like that in a relationship...... a total slob someone who doesn't bathe doesn't wear deodorant n just over eats every day..... very hot

It's so much easier than the alternative
4 years

Slob play

LuvsChub04:

MissPorker:

whats the alt
4 years

Slob play

LuvsChub04:

MissPorker:

LuvsChub04:
whats the alt

Showering and leaving the couch
4 years

Slob play

Popadopalus:
Just fart, don't change your t-shirt when it's stained and let your hair being greasy, do not wash it.

I might be a little too good at being a slob
4 years

Slob play

MissPorker:
Lately, a kinky friend of mine has taken an interest in cementing my transition into a pig and forcing a slobby lifestyle on me. So far, she's made me wear sweatpants more often, shower less, use less deodorant and drink more beer. Is anyone else into being a total slob? What types of things do you do to feel more like a pig?

I would be interested In how this is done. When you are wearing the sweats do you wear anything underneath? I have thought about a pink Lycra bodysuit, snought and curly tail. I like your enhancements however.
4 years

Slob play

MissPorker:

I would be interested In how this is done. When you are wearing the sweats do you wear anything underneath? I have thought about a pink Lycra bodysuit, snought and curly tail. I like your enhancements however.
4 years

Slob play

[thats very kinky n hot

quote]LuvsChub04:

MissPorker:

LuvsChub04:
whats the alt

MissPorker:
Showering and leaving the couch[/quote]
4 years

Slob play

boundandfeed:

I don't wear anything special underneath my sweats. I do have a snout that I wear around the house tho.
4 years
12   loading