Submission and domination

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Anyone know how often such an experience would need to be repeated in order to achieve this effect? Is there any anecdotal evidence that suggests. 10, 20 or even 50 instances are required to develop a Pavlovian response?
3 years

bbw hunter:
Anyone know how often such an experience would need to be repeated in order to achieve this effect? Is there any anecdotal evidence that suggests. 10, 20 or even 50 instances are required to develop a Pavlovian response?

I guess it depends on the person, and their willingness.
3 years

bbw hunter:

PhoenixChimera:

Naturally, though I’m sure there must be some research somewhere on the Pavlovian response and the numbers of instances required. I’m sure most people here would fall into the catagory of willing participants lol
3 years

bbw hunter:

PhoenixChimera:

bbw hunter:
Naturally, though I’m sure there must be some research somewhere on the Pavlovian response and the numbers of instances required. I’m sure most people here would fall into the catagory of willing participants lol

I wouldn’t presume, everyone has a different reason for being here, but I am very willing.
3 years

bbw hunter:

PhoenixChimera:

bbw hunter:

PhoenixChimera:
I wouldn’t presume, everyone has a different reason for being here, but I am very willing.

From what I can find. Operant conditioning is closely defined as habit and from what I remember on habits 21 times is the magic number there
3 years

I genuinely don't like sex nor anything related with sex. But for some reason I feel aroused just by eating a lot or watch others eat a lot. It's very complicated to survive events like Christmas...

Sometimes my body immediately reacts to a chocolate bar, knowing it's fatty. It makes things very awkward for me but also because I think I'm already past the threshold and I really don't want anything physical anymore
3 years

Yep-- that definitely works. And not just with food; you can link arousal to many things ;-)
3 years

Kimllyy:
I have this fantasy where I'm only allowed to receive sexual pleasure when stuffing myself with fattening foods. As a result of my horniness, I end up constantly stuffing myself and get fat. Pretty soon, any sexual thoughts make me ravenously hungry.

Can anyone relate?

100% this is actually fairly easy to do. Did this with my ex. Would go down on her and she was only allowed to climax once she really stuffed herself. We only had sex after a stuffing and often I would stop mid sex to insist on a feeding before I would continue.
After about 6 months stuffings would make her very wet, and she would sulk if we didn’t have sex after she ate.
3 years

Iwanttobeafatman:

It took about 6 months for my ex to become wet without external stimulation after a stuffing. That would have bee sex at least once a day almost everyday for 6 months
3 years

I only had to do it a few time before that was just my reaction to stuffing
3 years
12345   loading