Submission and domination

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

I have an update!

About a year ago, I posted this in the thread:

Did this with my feedee. It works really well. If my feedee starts feeling full or starts flagging, I just rile him up. He turns into an eating machine and will eat until he physically cannot eat anymore.

The dangerous part is that you risk being unable to cum without eating. Of course, any conditioning can be undone, but as someone said earlier, it's hard to want to stop.

Munchies:
My partner and I are on a gaining break. He's been getting in shape since January ~ February. Still, some things remain unchanged.

The other day, I decided to tease my partner for an entire day. Even though I didn't mention feedism, he couldn't help but stuff his greedy face with snacks. It was great.

MickRidem:
I am so fascinated by this. I feel like my questions would be too specific to answer unless people's approach was scientific and carefully tracking, but I'll ask anyway. LOL!

If I wanted to train my body to react to Boston Cream donuts, would I need to eat them every day and get myself off while eating them? Or would it work if I got off just when I decide to have those donuts no matter how far apart those instances were? Frequency vs specific connection?

If I wanted to train my body to react to eating in general, all food, would I need to rile myself up every time I ate? (That's inconvenient.) And if I did, approximately how long would it take if I went balls to the wall?

Or, if I want to train my body to get excited when stuffing, like your example, how is that done? Daily? For weeks? Months? Years? I have no concept of the frequency or time needed for this kind of conditioning.

Good to hear your guy's feeling good on this break, and yet not entirely losing some of that fun. 😉🤣

It's all about balance, baby.

As to the conditioning, it's more about consistency than it is frequency. But frequency does speed things up.

I have an extremely high libido. My partner's is more normal. We've figured out a system where I'm sexually satisfied, but he isn't pushing himself too hard. However, initially, he'd put out whenever I wanted. This was at least once a day but often two or three times a day. Add onto the fact that, initially, we only engaged in feedism and he wasn't used to being desired so intensely, the link formed within two weeks. (Looking back, I have no idea how he managed to keep up, lol.)

In your situation, assuming that you and your husband (partner?) have more normal libidos, it will probably take you longer than two weeks to form such a strong link. But they say that you can make anything a habit within 21 days. So there's that.
8 months

Munchies:
My partner and I are on a gaining break. He's been getting in shape since January ~ February. Still, some things remain unchanged.

The other day, I decided to tease my partner for an entire day. Even though I didn't mention feedism, he couldn't help but stuff his greedy face with snacks. It was great.

MickRidem:
...I have no concept of the frequency or time needed for this kind of conditioning.

Good to hear your guy's feeling good on this break, and yet not entirely losing some of that fun. 😉🤣

Munchies:

As to the conditioning, it's more about consistency than it is frequency. But frequency does speed things up.

I have an extremely high libido. My partner's is more normal. We've figured out a system where I'm sexually satisfied, but he isn't pushing himself too hard. However, initially, he'd put out whenever I wanted. This was at least once a day but often two or three times a day. Add onto the fact that, initially, we only engaged in feedism and he wasn't used to being desired so intensely, the link formed within two weeks. (Looking back, I have no idea how he managed to keep up, lol.)

In your situation, assuming that you and your husband (partner?) have more normal libidos, it will probably take you longer than two weeks to form such a strong link. But they say that you can make anything a habit within 21 days. So there's that.

I also have a very high libido, and my guy is more normal. Thankfully as a sub who enjoys edging and denial, this works out well for us. LOL!

But this is why I wonder what I can achieve on my own. Of course, work and life get in the way (pffft) so frequency/consistency can change.

An example might be... one Boston Cream donut a week when I *know* I can make a sexual link with some private time, vs the more occasional stuffing when he's involved. (We have more than occasional sex, but not Feedee related. 😁) But if in some way, doing even more intense training than I could realistically do, it's awesome to see that a month is *possible* to achieve results.

If I ever did this, I would track it and keep a record. Pavlov training is just SO COOL. 🐖🍆🤣🔥
8 months

Munchies:

MickRidem:
...I have no concept of the frequency or time needed for this kind of conditioning.

Munchies:

MickRidem:
I also have a very high libido, and my guy is more normal. Thankfully as a sub who enjoys edging and denial, this works out well for us. LOL!

But this is why I wonder what I can achieve on my own. Of course, work and life get in the way (pffft) so frequency/consistency can change.

An example might be... one Boston Cream donut a week when I *know* I can make a sexual link with some private time, vs the more occasional stuffing when he's involved. (We have more than occasional sex, but not Feedee related. 😁) But if in some way, doing even more intense training than I could realistically do, it's awesome to see that a month is *possible* to achieve results.

If I ever did this, I would track it and keep a record. Pavlov training is just SO COOL. 🐖🍆🤣🔥

You could eat every time you masturbate. Or you can tell your husband what you want and see what he comes up with. Considering how the game went, I think he'd be on board.
8 months

Munchies:
... But they say that you can make anything a habit within 21 days. So there's that.

MickRidem:
...But if in some way, doing even more intense training than I could realistically do, it's awesome to see that a month is *possible* to achieve results.

Munchies:
You could eat every time you masturbate. Or you can tell your husband what you want and see what he comes up with. Considering how the game went, I think he'd be on board.

🤔🤔🤔
I don't want to be seriously caught getting horny *every time* I eat, there are many situations, including at work, where this would not be ideal. LOL! If I could keep it to stuffing (and tbh that may have already started) and a specific food, that's more manageable and realistic for me. I still want a LITTLE control. 🤣 But yes, the game went very well. I'll have to have a chat with him soon about this kind of training. 🔥
8 months

Munchies:
... But they say that you can make anything a habit within 21 days. So there's that.

MickRidem:
...But if in some way, doing even more intense training than I could realistically do, it's awesome to see that a month is *possible* to achieve results.

Munchies:

MickRidem:
🤔🤔🤔
I don't want to be seriously caught getting horny *every time* I eat, there are many situations, including at work, where this would not be ideal. LOL! If I could keep it to stuffing (and tbh that may have already started) and a specific food, that's more manageable and realistic for me. I still want a LITTLE control. 🤣 But yes, the game went very well. I'll have to have a chat with him soon about this kind of training. 🔥

My partner doesn't get horny every time he eats. I'd say 99% of the time, eating doesn't arouse him. It's the other way around. He gets horny, and then he gets hungry.

Think of it like this. If you see a sex toy, most people will not get horny. But if you see a sex toy in the context of sex, you get horny.

These days, the link isn't as strong as it was. He is capable of getting horny without the desire to stuff his face. But it's better when he's stuffed.
8 months

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:
🤔🤔🤔

Munchies:
My partner doesn't get horny every time he eats. I'd say 99% of the time, eating doesn't arouse him. It's the other way around. He gets horny, and then he gets hungry.

Think of it like this. If you see a sex toy, most people will not get horny. But if you see a sex toy in the context of sex, you get horny.

These days, the link isn't as strong as it was. He is capable of getting horny without the desire to stuff his face. But it's better when he's stuffed.

Discussed it with my guy, he came home with donuts. 🍩🤣🐖

Today was Training Day 1, and that was... nooooot horrible.

😉🥴😳
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
🤣
8 months

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:
🤔🤔🤔

Munchies:

MickRidem:

😉🥴😳
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
🤣

I have all the best ideas.

Some advice. If/when the time comes that you want to stop, just have him give you mind-blowing orgasms without involving feedism. If you can achieve sexual satisfaction without it, the link will weaken.
8 months

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:
🤔🤔🤔

Munchies:

MickRidem:

😉🥴😳
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
🤣

Munchies:

Some advice. If/when the time comes that you want to stop, just have him give you mind-blowing orgasms without involving feedism. If you can achieve sexual satisfaction without it, the link will weaken.

I know that there will be many mind-blowing orgasms between training sessions, so we'll see how that balances out. 😁👍

(I can't have donuts *every* time, gotta keep tabs on my blood sugar for a bit... dangit.)
8 months

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:
🤔🤔🤔

Munchies:

MickRidem:

😉🥴😳
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
🤣

Munchies:

MickRidem:
I know that there will be many mind-blowing orgasms between training sessions, so we'll see how that balances out. 😁👍

(I can't have donuts *every* time, gotta keep tabs on my blood sugar for a bit... dangit.)

Doesn't gotta be donuts. Any food will do.
8 months

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:
🤔🤔🤔

Munchies:

MickRidem:

😉🥴😳
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
🤣

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:
Doesn't gotta be donuts. Any food will do.

I was hoping to make this very specific tie-in to see if it would work. A fun experiment!
8 months
23456   loading