Gaining

How much do you want to gain?

Hovering around 260 and finally feeling like I am getting fat, starting to waddle and actually seen a decrease in my fitness levels. I could hold a squat and stand unaided at 240s now I probobly could but I'm afraid my pants will rip... 280 is my current goal.

300 is most defiantly the next goal, and 330 sounds like a nice rounded number... Beyond that I wouldn't panic about 350 but don't think I would actively go for 400 unless with the right person.

500 - 600 is pure fantasy at this point and might be too much for me to handle mobility wise. Sounds awesome tho...
3 years

Over time, I've come to realize that the short answer is that...

I don't really know!

But that's not a satisfying answer, so I'll elaborate. While I set small goals, the thing is so far, every time I got close to reaching a goal I end up setting another, higher goal because it doesn't seem like enough!

Every time I gain more, so far I have only want to gain even more. To be able to eat more, to take up more space, to feel more substantial.

My current near term goals are 170 and then 200, with 220 after that. But I suspect I may want to get to 250, maybe even 270. Guess I'll find out!
3 years

short goal 150, max about 200
3 years

Current Goal: 200. Gained 30 in a year and a half because of medication and being much less active, now wondering what another 30 will look like. Then maybe another 30? Slightly freaks me out at times, actively gaining, but the medication is actually helping me mentally so who cares about me gaining weight if I’m feeling better.

Max Realistically: 300 because my job requires a minimum of 2 miles walking a day.

If I Didn’t Have To Work and Was Financially Independent: 600, still mobile, but somewhat hindered and slowed by my size. Just soft all over and comfy.
3 years

I wanna reach 400lbs, in the next 5-10years and eventually 600lbs
3 years

I am currently sitting at 315 pounds. The minimum weight I would like to reach is 400 — if I find someone I can settle down with in a relationship, I would love to reach the 500-600 range.
3 years

I’m a very modest 138 right now but I would be very interested in seeing what 250 feels like. I’ve never been above 200
3 years

I'll be lucky to gain 10 pounds in 10 years with how fucked up my relationship with eating is, but if I could be put inside of a weight gain machine there's no limit to how big I'd ask to be turned into
3 years

who gets a hanging gut at 160lbs? Are you like 2ft tall???
3 years

I'd like to reach 500 pounds. That would be a hard limit for me. Whether or not I can pull it off is another matter. I'm driving an economy car, and my final weight would really depend on my ability to still fit into and drive my car.
3 years
1234   loading