Extreme obesity

Do you have an upper weight limit?

I did. But not anymore.
1 year

the more the better!
1 year

No I was thinking 500 lbs but I am more than that and I love it and can see things that I what to expand even more. But would like to ensure I can more subcutaneous fat and be able to monitor my health more as I grow to understand my limitations. But no limit in my mind or as a mobility point of view.
1 year

I reached the limit. I am on the verge of immobility.
I am too fat to lose weight with exercise, diets are useless and this is irreversible without surgery.
The next level is getting used to living in bed and that scares me a bit, but I can't walk more than 20 steps anymore and I need my husband's help even to get out of bed.
At this point I don't want to keep gaining weight, but with my husband it's impossible, he always leaves food within my reach.
He has this fetish and he can't control it. He doesn't force me to eat, but he knows I won't be able to resist the urge to taste the food.
1 year

Andromeda:
Unfortunately, I have had to slow my gaining around 400 because I am having majoring knee problems. I'm only 5'1, so that's a lot of weight on me, and I have a super fat belly that puts a strain on my back too. If my knees weren't giving out, I'd put on 300 more pounds in a heartbeat. My original goal was to become ultra super obese.

You need extra care
1 year

For me, my upper limit is my feedee's health and overall mobility. I love making people as fat as possible, but that loses its appeal if he's sick and too fat to get around well.
1 year

I want to say my limit is 600 pounds but that’s a lot from where I am so maybe 500. Playing it by ear for now smiley
1 year