Fat experiences

Anyone went from super fit to fat?

I was 160 for years,and am now 315.
4 years

ccgenerals05:
I went from running 10 to 16 miles a day and 155 pounds to almost 300 pounds, barely able to jog. For me though, the limitations have made it fun and exciting, and are a constant reminder to go back for seconds (or thirds). Looking forward to the next milestone!

ExpandingCuriosity:
Oh wow! I would love to hear that story! How did it happen? How long did that transformation take? 😃

The progress from 150's to 200 was really slow and filled with doubt. Some days would be very calorie filled and others were filled with regret.

I think once I hit 210 though, and had enough chub to really indulge in it, i.e. play with rolls, feel the heft on my body, the decision to gain was much much easier and so I ended up putting on the rest in perhaps 3 or 4 years 😅
4 years

Yup! I was a avid runner half and full marathons. I even finished third in a 10k race. I was a fit 145 back then. It never fails to amaze me when I see those pictures of my athletic self. Putting on my shoes is an athletic triumph for me these days.
4 years

Gained over 60lba so far. Kik me at gaetano2733 if you want to fat chat and see my growth
4 years

Definitely! Over the last seven years I've gone from being jacked and working out 4-5 times per week, to fat with a big belly and moobs. I used to run 3-5 miles easily and couldn't imagine running a mile at this point.
4 years

KingHen:
Over the years iv seen quite a few people who used to be very fit and active gain a tone of weight, Just wondering if anyone here has went through this experience?

I did. I had a physically demanding job and was 5'9" tall, at a trim 166 pounds. Since switching to a sedentary job and intentionally gaining with heavy whipping cream, I've ballooned to 282 pounds over a period of two years. I love it and have zero regrets.
3 years

Two years ago I was 142 and could walk ten miles a day, run without getting winded, and walked everywhere. I’m now 200 and get tired climbing a flight of stairs, won’t run because everything jiggles and it’ll leave me panting, and drive everywhere, even the grocery store a block away. Started heavy cream three days ago to see if I can gain a bit more before the year ends and I don’t plan on dieting again, even when I occasionally have my doubts about gaining. I just enjoy the lifestyle too much now.
3 years

Shyfeedeeguy:
Two years ago I was 142 and could walk ten miles a day, run without getting winded, and walked everywhere. I’m now 200 and get tired climbing a flight of stairs, won’t run because everything jiggles and it’ll leave me panting, and drive everywhere, even the grocery store a block away. Started heavy cream three days ago to see if I can gain a bit more before the year ends and I don’t plan on dieting again, even when I occasionally have my doubts about gaining. I just enjoy the lifestyle too much now.

this was the same for me... as i got fatter i got worried, and attempted to go back to the gym to "get it under control." but by that point i had fallen so out of shape, the act of failing at the exercises i used to perform easily was so humiliating, i just couldn't face it anymore. all the jiggling and bouncing on the treadmill was just too much, and having to quit a few minutes into it... ugh.
then you compare that to the lifestyle of eating delicious food, not concerning yourself with calories, or how healthy it is - just enjoying it and allowing yourself to indulge... mmm, it is an easy lifestyle to fall in love with!
3 years

I was 195 in July 2019 and now I’m 265LB. I’ve had a ton of muscle atrophy because of my diet and lack of exercise. It’s been so hot watching my body change so rapidly because of the trash food I can’t stop eating.
3 years

Ten years ago I was 135, now I'm at 215. I definitely can't run like I used to but I still do some exercise each day to not be completely out-of-shape.

I'm hoping to gain to 250/300 eventually though (hopefully sooner rather than later) so we will see how that staying-in-shape thing works out.
3 years
123   loading