Body inflation

Bad inflation experience

So, i did the whole tube in butt connected to airpump inflation.

Was soooooo good.
Inflated to the point that i felt my skin try to stretch.
Stopped to take a break, and had to run for the toilet. My lunch came up sooo fast. I think i hit the max capacity point where the intestines were squeezing my stomach upwards and cause my stomach to regurgitate its contents.

Thought I'd share that experience.
4 years

Bad inflation experience

Been there. You end up finding your comfort zone and not letting the air go too far or too quickly. The confirming thing I can say is: many speculate (myself included) that plenty of the burps you have when inflated to a high capacity is sure that undisturbingly traveled up through your stomach. It gets better with practice!
4 years

Bad inflation experience

Not to sound like a doctor, but my advice is to way a high-fiber diet. It helps you be relatively clear so you can more easily clear out or inflate with minor... erm.. delays.
4 years

Bad inflation experience

Cremaster:
I used to really be into belly inflation... mostly from chugging.

I tried to dip my toes in the pool of air inflation.. 🤢🤢
It is a terrible feeling of gas and stomach pain. I loved how big I got but Issa no for me.

Also I have this theory about Males and Air inflation vs. Females and water inflation

Water chugging stimulates the bladder which in return, stimulates the clitoris.

As for with males, air inflation stimulates the prostate, in whi h it helps with erection. Etc.

You may be onto something, though I have no way to confirm half your theory. I do find a sense of prostate pressure, but it's relatively minor in comparison to it feeling good everywhere else in the gut, and there are plenty of female inflators out there.

I have found that electro-massaging devices can reduce cramping. It's actually a little concerning how effective it is at reducing cramps. I round out in no time, with no pain at all. maybe that could provide a different experience?
4 years