Fat experiences

Have you ever told a close friend about your fetish’s?

I haven't told my close friends because they don't share my fetish, but I've never dated a thin or fit person, so they've probably silently figured it out on their own.
4 years

Well I did tell the girl I was dating in college (first gf) one night when we were trying to open up and I told her about me being a feeder. For about two years we incorporated it and her fetish into our lives. After that things fell apart and she blamed my fetish for it. It did put a strain but there were many other issues too.

Not too long after I told my friends and family about it hoping to get better advice about moving on from my first breakup, but mostly got teased and looked at as if I were crazy with very few exceptions.

Overall 2/10 would not recommend to most unless your friend has proven to very supportive
4 years

And how many of you said something in-between? Half-truths? Not denying it, but not opening up as a fetish? Just telling it as a preference?
4 years

This directly above and other points.

I have had many girlfriends in the past and my wife who all knew I liked them to gain weight. All half truths because I don’t think my wife knows to the extent. She has gained over the years 30-50 lbs. at various times with losing a little in between. But I don’t think that she would have ever thought that I would live for her to gain 100+ lbs. or more.

Most of my close friends knew I liked my women thicker as they would call it. I had a Girlfriend that got pretty Fat by others judgement when we were together but I am sure my friends didn’t know that I would have loved to see her 300-350 lbs. she was barely over 210 lbs. at her fattest with me and my friends probably thought I “bit off more than I could chew”! Little did they know.
4 years

My wolfpack from high school used to call any fat girl they saw a "(my name) special" because I was open about liking larger girls.
4 years

I’ve told only 3 people so far in which one used to be a friend, but they all had positive responses. The first person was the “used to be friend” and she said she knew others personally who was into the same thing and she was really cool about it. She even told me some of her own kinks. The second one was this dude who was chill with it and admitted he likes bbws. The 3rd was also cool and asked for a belly pic and he actually liked it. I think the last 2 are definitely closeted FAs haha
4 years

I knew I loved feeder/feedee preferences since high school and earlier. When in college I started browsing the internet ...since it was a new thing. I then discovered almost the old yahoo groups, dimensions, feederinblack, stuffed online, brooke's place(OMG! Fav) and then eventually FF later on.
My college gf my jr&sr year was barely 5'2" and a size 0...maybe a 100lbs. This was back in the AOL IM days and I would hit her up on the old IM platform. Occasionally she would change her mood to the hungry one. She had no idea I had these feeder/feedee thoughts and I would immediately hit her up to go grab a bite to eat! Eventually after all the normal dating and stuff she started gaining a little. I opened up to her that I loved the little extra she was gaining. Then summer rolled around and she stayed for the length of the summer and worked as a lifeguard...pretty much doing nothing but tanning and wearing stretchy swim suits! She knew I was loving what was happening and I had a sneaking suspicion she did too. I was very quiet about my preferences until she started teasing me a little once her belly was becoming noticeably chubbier. She caught on that I was liking what was happening and I started to encourage her to eat more to make her tummy bigger. I would suggest her grabbing a quick meal from mcdonalds on her way home afterwork knowing that we had a date later that night. We would eat at restaurants and then retire for the evening with a sack of burgers and always stop for ice cream. She loved the DQ m&m blizzard. She started noticing I was gaining some too and pointed it out, I was so embarrassed but secretly wanted to get fatter with her. My friends started to notice her gaining and never really said anything, other than..."maybe a few, it's hard to notice when you see someone all the time". What they didn't know was we were both really getting into it and both loved it. She got to where she would push her belly out all the time during sex, loved being stuffed and would engage in fat talk when she wanted sex. She make comments to me about wanting to get fuller and fuller and wanting to bust her seams while she ate. She would whisper in my ear during sex that she wanted me to make her HUGE! I'd always secretly grab or poke her belly or love handles in public and she would instantly get horny and/or want to eat! We were in feeder/feedee lust I guess! Right before I ended it between us I had shown her FF and some of the online communities of the time. I miss her and our eating endeavors...i wish she come back someday and would find me on here.
I have never told anyone irl about my preferences other than her.
4 years

Most of my close friends know. I think it all happened because I became friends with a guy from work who happened to also be a feeder and we worked each other out very quickly. I ended up dating his friend and roommate and then moved in.

All of their friends became my friends and it quickly became a well known secret.

It rarely comes up but they do sometimes make jokes about it if I end up cooking for a bunch of them.

It's actually really nice to be so open about it.
4 years

I've been taking a different approach to it, especially since I started dating a feeder back in January.

Pre-emptive explaining of my weight gain, and maybe feigning oblivity.

Examples:

1: One older co-worker recently commented that I'm starting to get a belly, before adding, "You know what that means? You must be happy with that girl you've been seeing."

I smiled and said, "I am... But yeah, she kind of spoils me. Every time we go out she's giving me candy or something she baked."

He chuckled and said, "Sounds like she's trying to fatten you up, so no one will take you away!"

2: Innocently gushing about feedist aspects of our relationship without letting on that any of it is fetish related. Flashing a huge smile when I check my text messages, and then telling whichever friend/co-worker is close by "awww, she's the best... she just told me she's making me cookies!"

3: Hinting at behavior that could lead to weight gain... "This shelter-in-place is like a waistline apocalypse. I've been trying to order takeout more often to help out these suffering restaurants, but I can't go to the gym to burn off any of the excess calories."

4: This is one I've been preparing for... for years. I've always had active jobs, which burn a fair amount of calories throughout the day. Whenever weight came up, if given the opportunity, I'd make a comment along the lines of, "Actually, I eat like crazy. I think this job is the only reason I'm not the size of a house. If I ever got a desk job, I'd be in big, BIG, trouble.

The closest I ever came to telling someone was a random weird conversation with a friend about fetishes, and how it's funny that one thing can excite someone so much, but repulse another. He made a comment that "lots of guys like fat women", and I chimed in with "and some women like fat men" - and he shot it down.

"Uh, no. No they don't."

"Some do."

"Nope. No woman likes fat men."

"Dude, there are plenty of attractive women who are with fat men and happy."

"Yeah. If the guy is rich."

But no, I never actually told anyone. Except when I was like 5 or 6, and ignorant about it. I don't remember the details, but I essentially asked my mom why I felt "funny and weird" when I think of getting fat.

Closest scare I've ever had to being outed about feedism. At the time, I was relatively new to gaining weight. I always had the feedee bug, but never committed to it until recently. I had put on about 15 pounds in a relatively short time, and was no longer "thin". Probably just starting to get a belly. I had an account here, with pictures and comparison shots.

I was on lunch break, and we had all ordered pizza. I polished off my first slice, then my second. Slowly my third. With gusto, I grabbed a fourth. A co-worker chimed in, "Four slices! No wonder you're getting fat! Fat, fat, fat." He had a weird way of saying things, as English was his second language. And he frequently said random things that made little sense. Another co-worker chimed in, "Don't say that! THAT IS SO RUDE!"

He just laughed and said, "Oh, it's okay. He likes it when people tell him he's getting fat." Then he did his friendly, awkward laugh he always did when he spoke his nonsense, and walked away.

My face must have gotten so red, but I panicked. Did he know? He must have known. Why would he say that? As soon as I got home, I vigorously searched through this site to see if I could find an account that could have possibly been his. I didn't, but I took all my pictures down anyway. It never came up again.
4 years

I have been open as can be with liking bigger girls, even to the point of “joking” with friends that I’ll get a girl to gain.

As for my own gaining, I’ve only told one friend about me enjoying stuffing and sort since we were on the topic of kinks. As I’ve gained every time I see her she gives me a certain look of “I know exactly what your doing” lol
4 years
123   loading