Fat experiences

Tight clothes

If you can’t tell by my profile pic i do this on the regular. We have a choice FOOD or clothing. It’s obvious what choice i have made.
4 years

Tight clothes

I normally don't talk about things like this in a public forum... Growing up, modesty was something instilled in me to to point if I took a bath with my own sister I felt the need to wear a swimsuit and just freaked out if my own mother walking in on me changing clothes!

That said...😏 The way my weight has fluctuated so over the years, I still remember the way a certain pair of jeans stimulated me in ways I had never felt before because they were getting increasingly tight.

Unfortunately, that was many moons ago and I haven't found any with the same effect since. I am still hopeful I can find something similar when I'm
able to afford new clothes.
4 years

Tight clothes

I have two pairs of "Speedo" bikini cut brief style swimsuits. I wear them when I'm traveling staying in hotels with pools. I love to stick out be fat belly.

I also have kept a few pairs of jeans and trousers that I used to be able to fit into many years ago. It's so fun to try to get them on!
4 years

Tight clothes

Bellyround:
I recently went to the beach in a state I knew no one would know me so I wore a bikini and never felt so sexy having the strings dig into my love handles or having my belly jiggle over the large bikini bottoms. Got some looks but I felt good so who cares?

Same thing happened last fall, last swim of the season. Except I was surrounded in a bunch of friends I haven't seen in ages since I was super skinny. We ate so much bbq food on the shoreline and then everyone decided we should go swim. I was so full, like Thanksgiving full. I went to change in my swim shorts I haven't worn for months and I could barely get them to fit. I rocked them any ways. I could feel my full belly bounce to my steps as I walked back to the beach to get in the water. I was so nervous but excited to let it loose and let everyone see im getting chubby. Definitely not the super skinny dude I once was. It turned out to be a good time !
3 years

Tight clothes

Bellyround:
I wore a bikini and never felt so sexy having the strings dig into my love handles or having my belly jiggle over the large bikini bottoms.

Tight clothes digging into a plush body is my vision of perfection. I bet you looked amazing.

I'm not much of a beach goer in large part because growing up as a chubby kid resulted in my not wanting to ever take off my shirt in public. Even when I was a superfit college athlete, I just never overcame it.

The last time I got dragged to the beach was on a trip to the Mediterranean a couple years ago. I wore a t-shirt and told people I just didn't want to get a sunburn. The last thing I wanted to do, as a pasty white fat American guy, was take off my shirt at this resort beach full of tan and toned supermodel types.

But when I got out of the water, the shirt I chose seemed to shrink and clung to my gut and moobs like spandex! That and the salt water started chafing my nipples really bad. Super embarrassing.
3 years