Submission and domination

In the hands of an evil feeder 😈

Miachu:
sounds hot lol

Munchies:
Oh it is. He's such a masochist that sometimes he'll rile me up just to put him through his paces.

Funneladdict:
who can resist toa female feeder? They're such treasures

Munchies:
Personally, I see myself as a feeder who happens to be a woman. And while I am a treasure, that's due to my personality.

Funneladdict:
I would love be the fattened piggy, in some feeder hands like yours. In total lost of control, only feed and stuffed till... what you decide

You're making this weird, man. All I wanted to do was gush about my partner.
1 year

Miachu:
sounds hot lol

Munchies:
Oh it is. He's such a masochist that sometimes he'll rile me up just to put him through his paces.

Funneladdict:

Munchies:
Personally, I see myself as a feeder who happens to be a woman. And while I am a treasure, that's due to my personality.

Funneladdict:
I would love be the fattened piggy, in some feeder hands like yours. In total lost of control, only feed and stuffed till... what you decide

Munchies:

haha. Feeding and stuffing are weird? so ok
1 year

Miachu:
sounds hot lol

Munchies:

Funneladdict:

Munchies:

Funneladdict:

Munchies:

Funneladdict:
haha. Feeding and stuffing are weird? so ok

Don't play dumb. When a person is very clearly taken, that's not a sign to starting being forward. Please stop.
1 year

What I'm into evolves through time i guess. But as far as fantasy goes, an evil female feeder, especially a muscular one is a turn on for me! I like the contrast! My feeder whould be strong, dominant, intelligent and someone who knows what she wants and how to take it! I, on the other hand whould be really weakened, submissive, in a constant state of being horny, with no goals, but only to please my feeder no matter what because that's the only way for me to cum!
And she'd apsolutely abuse that power she has over me, to make me eat as much as possible! Ideally, I'd be too horny and too painfully stuffed to even think! So she'd keep me like that until she makes me fat enough to not be able to move! >.<

(Again that's only for fantasy)
1 year

Hhhggg:
Evil female feeder is defiantly a turn on.

I my fantasy she would be really fit, like a fitness model.

Dropping me of an Mc Donalds when she is going to the gym.
Me stuffing my face while she is at the gym trimming her perfekt body.

Inspecting my fat regularly, rewarding eating with sex.

Having gaining vacationβ€˜s like 4 weeks no clothes only being stuffed to the absolute brim 4 times a day.

Having a ganing goal, like when she is a way. Fat boy better packed on some serious pounds, because failing would cause a serious punishment.
Getting thought up a funnel in the mouth. Getting a solid caning, with no mercy. So that a Night you have a Problem you can’t lay on your back because your ass is still burning but you also can lay on your stomach because it is so painfully full.

When going to the pool she only packs a to small speedo, so everyone can see how the smal swimwear is cutting deep in to the flesh.

Getting a text on the way home, that it is time for me to go to fast foot place, with instructions on what to eat. Only coming home finding her waiting with two pizzas a ice cream.

This is BEYOND sexy. If you ever wanted to RP this scenario, hit up my messages.
11 months
123   loading