Submission and domination

Submissive slave to a very large ssbbw/ssbhm

Cannababy:
As a few people who have read my profile know, I am a very submissive woman. I’m into starvation, and my ssbbw/ssbhm being in full control over me and what I can and can’t do. I would love to live this lifestyle(obviously with limits) but it appears all the ssbhm/ssbbw Doms are rare and seem to be the more “gentle type” ...I need to
Used and abused. I need to pPamper my king/queen. While they never lift a finger. Me getting thinner, them getting rounder. Is there anyone on here that needs a slave girl to serve them? I need this person to be greedy and selfish.

I need a sub fat slut to fatten me
You should do fine though
Message me if you want to be owned in body and mind
3 years

Cannababy:
As a few people who have read my profile know, I am a very submissive woman. I’m into starvation, and my ssbbw/ssbhm being in full control over me and what I can and can’t do. I would love to live this lifestyle(obviously with limits) but it appears all the ssbhm/ssbbw Doms are rare and seem to be the more “gentle type” ...I need to
Used and abused. I need to pPamper my king/queen. While they never lift a finger. Me getting thinner, them getting rounder. Is there anyone on here that needs a slave girl to serve them? I need this person to be greedy and selfish.

This is something I've always fantasized about and would love to try. I need a greedy ssbbw goddess to fully dominate me and my life.
3 years

I definitely identify as a dominant feedee. Really good was able to find a submissive feeder!
3 years

I would be happy to dominate you while you make it so I can be very lazy and very well fed. I would decide how fat I get, you make it happen.
You would never ever tell me no.
You do what I ask, when I ask, with no objections
3 years

FemmeFutureFeeder:
^^what she said!! I fed feel your pain. I have the same kinks as u and 99% of my messages are skinny guys wanting to be my piggy-i want them to be my fucking fat god! And to give no fucks about me and devote their life to pure pleasure. Why is that so hard to find?[/quote]

Every feedee, no matter how fat they want/are willing to get, has to start somewhere. And to me, a good feeder makes it possible and permissible to eat as much as I want and grow.

I may want to just lay there and eat, but a feeder makes it possible. Can’t start it without them for a thousand reasons
3 years