Extreme obesity

The test i use when someone claims they want to be immobile

My best advice that I do with a feedee that wants to be immobile, I take a week, 7 full days, 168 hours, not a minute less. And I do the following.

1) I put them in bed naked
2) I feed them in bed,
3) I bathe them in bed, being very Through
4) I toilet them in bed for pee and poop. Being sure to keep them clean.
5) I turn them every 3 hours to prevent bedsores.

After experiencing complete immobility for a week, where the feedee is not allowed to move at all without my help. I assess how it went physically, emotionally and physiology for the feedee. I would gather that experience now while you still have time to change course if needed. If you go completely immobile, you will be 100% reliant on your feeder until you die.

I have fed 42 men and women. Only 3 have passed this test and gone forward
3 years

Whelp. I know what Im writing for a new story! Thank you.
3 years

Tigerlily33:
My best advice that I do with a feedee that wants to be immobile, I take a week, 7 full days, 168 hours, not a minute less. And I do the following.

2) I feed them in bed,

After experiencing complete immobility for a week, where the feedee is not allowed to move at all without my help. I assess how it went physically, emotionally and physiology for the feedee. I would gather that experience now while you still have time to change course if needed. If you go completely immobile, you will be 100% reliant on your feeder until you die.

Excellent idea. There would have been a time when I wasn't ready for that. But now, at my age, I am. I don't think many younger people would really go through with it.
3 years

I wrote a post not too long ago about wanting to do something very similar. It wasn't necessarily for an immobility trial but more of a gaining experiment to see how long I could experience that kind of lifestyle, and to see what kind of impact that would have on me/my body. It's absolutely something I'm serious about doing and have the perfect lifestyle/job to allow for it.
3 years

Tigerlily33:

2) I feed them in bed,

That's fair. Also tho, trying this for a week would be really fun for me!
3 years

I would pass that test without a single issue ive already come to terms with my desire for morbid obesity and have long ago accepted that I will have to deal with embarassing personal issues and immobility. I'd love to have my ***d by someone else knowing they're probably disgusted and judging me for my fat body
3 years

Tigerlily33:...Only 3 have passed this test and gone forward

What happened to them?
3 years

Tigerlily33:...Only 3 have passed this test and gone forward

AskDrFeeder:
What happened to them?

Getgirlfat:
The greatest mystery

I fattened all three of them to their potential. The first to 860 pounds, a wonderful woman named Lisa. She decided to stop gaining, and moved into a local nursing home to try and regain mobility. I didn’t keep in touch.

Then there was michael who grew to 1063 pounds, totally immobile, before he called it quits and moved into a nursing home for the rest of his days.

Then lastly there was sweet sweet Brian, whose last recorded weight was 1,280 pounds. Brian died at home with me, eating until he had a massive heart attack.
3 years

1,23 and 5 😀
3 years

Currently I dont think I would pass, give me some more years and time? I would 100% pass, but honestly who knows, maybe I would pass now haha
3 years
12   loading