General

Alternative people

So wheres the alternative people on this site?
3 years

Alternative people

HorrorDoll:

Alternative to what?
3 years

Alternative people

What an odd question
3 years

Alternative people

I think he was trying to be "edgy" or whatever kids call it now.
Alternative is "instead of" something else so what he meant kind of remains an unknown entity.
3 years

Alternative people

HorrorDoll:

Like goth/emo/punk/etc? Cauz there's me!
3 years

Alternative people

HorrorDoll:

Gorochu:
Like goth/emo/punk/etc? Cauz there's me!

Yes

Goth, emo, punk, hipster, geek, eboy/girl, metalhead

Basically sombody who does not fit into society's norm
3 years

Alternative people

HorrorDoll:
Yes

Goth, emo, punk, hipster, geek, eboy/girl, metalhead

Basically sombody who does not fit into society's norm[/quote]

Punk was dead before you were born, metal became "socially acceptable" about the time you were born and was rebranded as "alternative" and hipster has become the mainstream. Geeks are no longer ostracized since becoming so popular as computer repair persons. What are you looking for?
3 years

Alternative people

I was born in the early 70s and grew up on punk music at home Rocket From The tombs,
The Stooges, Slaughter and the Dogs, The Misfits, New York Dolls. My parents were punk rockers hard core.
Once The Clash came along punk became a far cry from real original punk and punk died off.
Spent a lot of years playing guitar in metal bands doing glam and thrash metal.
More into doing melodic metal these days so if that is alternative count me as one.
EMO isn't alternative its just lame because all they want to do is act like a victim.
3 years

Alternative people

Hey Namaste guy!
You can block everyone who knows what you did on Feabie but you'll always carry it with you.
HorrorDoll was caught out by a fake anonymous button on tumblr.
He used to leave anonymous hate for BBW's just so he could then come in with his regular profile and white knight for them.
He says that he's changed to anyone who asks but the truth is he'd still be doing it now had he not been found out, he's sorry he got caught, not for what he did.
3 years

Alternative people

I always find it funny when dudes ask around looking for a specific type when sinple profile reads tell you all you need to know.
3 years
12   loading