General

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

I personally am turned off by immobility. Once a person is unable to move comfortably is when my enjoyment turns to concern.

My personal enjoyment range is from 200-300 lbs, but if I really fell for someone beyond that, I wouldn't mind any size
2 years

Think totally depends on how they gain. I also find if someone is significantly heavier than me (like 200lb+), it can be a little off-putting until I have a chance to catch up. Contrast can be attractive, but too much is a bit odd.
2 years

I guess when health starts to take a nose dive. Fantasy world my SO would be huge but mobile and without significant health issues.
2 years

It all depends on the maturity of the feeder. Too big isn't a thing for most of us, you'll just get to the point where you're not willing to support or take care of the feedee anymore. Everyone has their limits. If you can respect those limits and see the Feedee as an actual person instead of a toy or a prize, there might be some hope for you.

Most feeders can't do this, they are just dogs chasing cars. Only interested in the gaining process, once that stops, they lose interest and will get anxious to start over with someone else. Not interested in people, just results.

Feedees, make sure you're happy with this before getting started and not just looking for attention from someone else, the chances of being abandoned are high.

Be careful who you interact with no matter how charming or into you they might appear.
2 years

I can genuinely say until hygiene becomes a serious issue. I’ve been with many from 250 to upper 400s, and a good friend of mine who went from 450 to 520 in a few months and is probably more now. She remained super gorgeous.
2 years

Personally there is no limit for me. But I would prefer a weight where my feedee feels comfortable and somewhat healthy(ish)
2 years

No limit for me! The bigger, the better, the more beautiful!!!
2 years

When hygiene becomes a issue. If they are unable to clean themselves it's gone a bit far for me.
2 years

For me it is all about proportions, so there can be girls that lose proportion very early or some will never have them.
Other can gain in to massiv 400-500 pounds and still keep them.

What I don’t like is when the legs start to loose all shape.

Most impotend is for me is a refined look.
So nails done, hair not super messy with a nice cut, waxed. Nice make up etc
2 years

thepurpledragon:
Anyone that says "no such thing" or "I don't understand the question" hmu asap lol

Hilarious 😂
2 years
123   loading