General

I am thinking about leaving this

Svenmad2164:
I am thinking about leaving this. I am only generating interest from men. And I am not gay. Or attracted to men. I like ssbbws. So I am going to give up. There is to many scammers
I think about leaving Fantasy Feeder also. Like you, guys look at my profile or chat with me. I want a woman and ONLY a woman.
3 years

There is always feabie
3 years

Feabie is even worse.

On FF you're most likely to chat with a man or a man pretending to be a woman.

On Feabie you get both of that along with if you simply exist as a cis-male, you're a racist, misogynist, transphobe, saxaphobe, tubaphobe, xylophonaphobe and any other phobe they can think of.

Ive been banned there for 3 years because I told Fatandgassy off because of her "I hate white men" rhetoric. And in the past 3 years my spies have told me nothings changed.

Better off with the "females" in the FF chat that are totally men and everyone knows it.
3 years

this is a very VERY niche kink. You kinda have more chance of getting hit by lightning than meeting someone who 1) shares the same feedism interests you do 2) you are attracted to each other, and 3) you are mutually compatible with

as frustrating as it is to feel like the only alien on planet earth all the time, it's not really the fault of this community. Just numbers
3 years

I left FF ages ago back when Feabie was fresh. It was a different animal back then. It was so full of promise and hope. It’s a real pit now and I can’t stand it. Then tumblr was my home... we all know what happened there. I’m back to FF now with a marginal presence on tumblr still. FF has always felt like a genuine community and still does now too. I think the way the site is set up means that everything happens a little slower here. So you really need to put more effort into things. That weeds out for the most part the heavy handed immediate response junkies that like to fan the flames of everything so they get bored and head elsewhere such as reddit and Feabie.

As someone that doesn’t get a stupid amount of attention maybe I’m a little nieve and can’t exactly relate but surely you can ignore or otherwise dismiss the unwanted advances?

Also I think it’s worth mentioning I’ve had several real life feederism relationships. 1 female feedee and 2 mutuals. All of which were met outside of the community.

I think once you’re true to yourself and are genuinely open about it with others you attract the right people towards you. 2 of my previous relationships I introduced them to feederism and it was only then that they realised they were FFAs. They didn’t understand it before but now they recognise it they are into it.

I like to think that and sincerely hope that if you too can find your way to be as open as possible about your desire/kink/fetish in the real world then you too could unlock some more of what you want in life
3 years

Yep well im starting to like fantasy feeder again.
3 years

HorrorDoll:
Yep well im starting to like fantasy feeder again.

Me too. I’m glad to be back!
3 years

I’ve lurked for YEARS but only in the past few months have I created a profile without deleting in a week and have participated. I’m enjoying it as there’s a lot of interesting people here and it’s nice to have a place where one won’t be shamed for thinking fat is awesome.

Regarding the compliant that only men look at your profile: Have you ever seen a comment in a comments section on Facebook and just HAD to look at that person’s profile, because they either said something which made you curious to learn more about them... or something else? That could be the case; simple curiosity. If they didn’t message you, they’re not interested. Regarding catfishing: you’ll find catfishing on the most vanilla or mainstream kink dating sites. Okstupid, Tinder, Match... same bs, but vanilla.

FetLife and other dating sites might be more your thing. FF seems best for discussion in the forums and occasionally, if you’re super lucky, finding a story that isn’t boring/poorly written/unrealistic where it counts. It’s not really best used as a hookup site from what I’ve observed. Just my 2¢.
3 years

Baba Yaga:
Feabie is even worse.

On FF you're most likely to chat with a man or a man pretending to be a woman.

On Feabie you get both of that along with if you simply exist as a cis-male, you're a racist, misogynist, transphobe, saxaphobe, tubaphobe, xylophonaphobe and any other phobe they can think of.

Ive been banned there for 3 years because I told Fatandgassy off because of her "I hate white men" rhetoric. And in the past 3 years my spies have told me nothings changed.

Better off with the "females" in the FF chat that are totally men and everyone knows it.

Feabie will never change
3 years

Shyfeedeeguy:
I’ve lurked for YEARS but only in the past few months have I created a profile without deleting in a week and have participated. I’m enjoying it as there’s a lot of interesting people here and it’s nice to have a place where one won’t be shamed for thinking fat is awesome.

Regarding the compliant that only men look at your profile: Have you ever seen a comment in a comments section on Facebook and just HAD to look at that person’s profile, because they either said something which made you curious to learn more about them... or something else? That could be the case; simple curiosity. If they didn’t message you, they’re not interested. Regarding catfishing: you’ll find catfishing on the most vanilla or mainstream kink dating sites. Okstupid, Tinder, Match... same bs, but vanilla.

FetLife and other dating sites might be more your thing. FF seems best for discussion in the forums and occasionally, if you’re super lucky, finding a story that isn’t boring/poorly written/unrealistic where it counts. It’s not really best used as a hookup site from what I’ve observed. Just my 2¢.

I'm not here to find dates, happily taken. However, I do click through out of curiosity to see where people are from, how old they are, etc, just to feel a little more like I'm talking to real people who share my interests. smiley
3 years