Gaining

Heavy cream challenge

Oooooo I’m tempted but scared. I know what it did to me last time.
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

It's very tempting..... Should we say 600ml (1 pint) per day?
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Fatboi899:
Anyone wanna do a 2 week heavy cream binge with me?

What are the details? By the numbers... how many calories and pounds? How much fat can I look forward to once it had been processed. and I get past the delay of cream?
Do we have a more scientific name for this phenomenon?
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

I think if we do it we should weigh at the start, after 2 weeks and then 2 weeks later. This would be interesting scientifically, don't you think?
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

this could be very scientific. We all consume our standard calories and supplement with the same amount of cream. We all consume as many calories as possible, with the same amount of additional heavy cream. Or we all go full hog and go as many calories with as much heavy cream as we can. :-D
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Perfect! My husband is away for 2 weeks and we agreed I'd see how much I could gain in those 2 weeks to surprise him when he gets back. I am drinking a concoction of heavy cream/root beer as I type. (Today is my starting day, I'm 174 lbs for reference, sorry if I'm jumping the gun on anyone).
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

I'm up for this challenge.
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Always late to the party. did y'all ever pick a start date?
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Sorry I never came back to update my results, life threw me a few curveballs. I wasn't able to keep detailed notes, but I am up to 182 lbs, so that's about 9 lbs in one month. Ther cream was only for 4 days a week for only 2 weeks. I only gained 1 lbs the first week, 2 the second. The third week I put on 4 lbs and I'm thinking about 3 the last week. I can't be entirely precise for that last week because I got a haircut with *about* 2 lbs of hair gone (I had very long, thick hair) so I'm trying to adjust for that.
Personally I've noticed a lot more back fat and muffin top, with a good portion settling in my stomach. I now have a few stretch marks on my thighs.
3 years

Heavy cream challenge

Since I haven't seen a start date. I'm going to begin this weekend and end on new year's day. Two pints a day. One in the morning and one at night. I will give updates with pictures. Going out of 2020 with a bang!
3 years
12345   loading