Fat experiences

When do women start getting fat?

Well, it depends on the woman and what she wants or doesn't want. Unless they intentionally want to gain it often seems to take getting knocked up, and/or finding some abusive asshole (in childhood or adulthood) who abuses and demeans them until they start eating their feelings of inadequacy. Sometimes it's an office job. Sometimes it's a drinking problem (see above). Sometimes it's an illness or hormonal imbalance (Google PCOS) Not all women get fat.
3 years

My wife piled it on once she found a job she was settled in and was comfortable with. The rat race died down. She discovered Netflix. Was just a comfort thing. A bunch of her coworkers were fat. And she slowly joined the fun little lunch fatty crew.
3 years

My other half had it in her gene pool on her dad's side, so it was a matter of time smiley She was skinny as a kid up until puberty, when her boobs grew. She's short, but was one of those girls with boobs out of proportion with the rest of her. She had her first child at 18, when the weight piled on easily, from what she says; literally gained about a hundred pounds, plus she wasn't working for a long time. By the time we met a few years ago, she'd been north of 300 pounds for about 15 years. She's sexy and confident about it, though, which is all that matters smiley
3 years

It happened to me at 30!
3 years

Late 20s due to an abusive relationship.
3 years

I started gaining after having kids but it became intentional when I was 27 now I'm 29 and I wouldn't go back to being skinny if you paid me
3 years

I agree I would rather stay fat than be skinny.
3 years

It depends, the ones that get married and have kids will start piling on the pounds soon enough. Those who go to college will probably stay fairly thin for awhile.
Most of them will be on their way to fat before 30.

In my experience women get fat the moment they settle down, so those college girls are probably still on their toes
3 years

thatempress:
I've been gradually, unintentionally putting on weight since I turned 20. I guess it depends on the individual. Not really sure what happened, the pounds just kept coming on!

It can happen at any age, a lot of people plump up after leaving home.
My ex was like that, when we moved in together all of a sudden she didn’t have her parents controlling her diet. She just ate everything she wanted.... I mean I admit I didn’t exactly discourage her but she certainly plumped up.
3 years

lovethechub87:
Ive been out of highschool for four years and ive been patiently waiting to see those went to school with put on some weight but it seems like none of the girls i know gained the freshman fifteen let alone 30+. Where do all these obese adults come from. When are these girls gonna start getting fat.

I've noticed more women I know from high school plumping up lately. I'm about to turn 28.
3 years
12   loading