General

Profile verification concern

I'm objecting to the possibility that a few months/ years down the line it may be that ALL profiles must be verified in order to access basic features. This would in my opinion be a disaster and render this this site unusable to me.

Agreed. As someone who is not on this site to buy or sell content I see no reason I need to put my personal information at risk.
3 years

This is why we need profile verification :
3 years

Dominion:
3. You will ultimately need more forms of verification. Asking for multiple photos and pictures of ID come to mind as the next logical step.

You mentioned Photoshopping a picture can take an hour, same idea applies to IDs. Not to mention, you would need admin staff to be able to know what multiple countries/states/provinces IDs look like to ensure they are valid.

Not to mention the legal ramifications of a company having copies of everyone's IDs.
3 years

Dominion:
Despite all promises of user data integrity one does not need be an expert to know that complete security is a fantasy.

It has been my experience that complete user anonymity is also a fantasy.

Life comes with risk. So does this or any other site. FF is not demanding verification. Thus there is, IMO, no need to fear verification. Just don't participate. If they ever do, then you may always just walk.
3 years

hiccupx:
This is why we need profile verification :

Because feederism is the next internet scam fad? It's being brought into the light via interviews, exposes, YouTube channels, etc. What did you think was going to happen? What would the generation of money for nothing possibly do with this information?

She seems akin to a homosexual stripper to me. Fantasy material provided, you're still jerking off alone at the end of the night. Is this not expected? If their content that they're selling is bad, won't people stop buying it? Not making any money would give them reason to quit pretty quickly. If the problem is that there is no content, well...how often do you pay for any other product or service you haven't received? A paid membership is enough to get you photos, videos, stories, etc that are readily available and accessable.
Are your verified legit pros really into their customers? Is it love? Or are they (like any other sex worker) just making money selling whatever fantasy the customer wants to hear? It's a fantasy site. Everything is a lie, to some extent. How do people not understand this?
3 years