Submission and domination

What's your fantasy?

I frankly just wanna mutually gain with my girl. She’s bigger than be but we could be so much bigger.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Aww thank you
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Supergainer0308:
I want the same although I don't have a girl yet. I want to compare our bodies as we stuff our greedy faces with food. That would be my dream.[/quote]

We introduced feeding in the bedroom and FUCK it was hot.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

My ultimate fantasy is to be in a bisexuality relationship with a female that worships my belly. I want her to constantly be grabbing my rolls, especially when she's pleasuring me.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Chubbybellygirl88:
My ultimate fantasy is to be in a bisexuality relationship with a female that worships my belly. I want her to constantly be grabbing my rolls, especially when she's pleasuring me.

My ultimate is to be taken by a large woman. Attacked. Her on top. Exploding in pleasure and satisfaction. Only to break for stuffing and going at it again. Where's the video?
3 years

What's your fantasy?

I so wish there was one! Your fantasy is super hot! Where's your video? 😜
3 years

What's your fantasy?

my fantasy is pretty submissive. just eat with me and tease me about how fat i am and will become. tell me i won’t be able to stop and i have passed the point of no return. i’d prefer a bigger girl, but i’d also love a skinnier girl as well.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

juliette_420_:
I've always been a sub and I've always enjoyed it! However, when I self pleasure, I sometimes fantasize me being on top. Ya know.. being the one controlling the fun. Sometimes I imagine a bi threesome, two guys, me, and some big blunts haha. Always had a thing for gay guys not even gonna lie. What about y'all? Whats been on your mind (¬‿¬)
i can get behind this
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Chubbybellygirl88:
I so wish there was one! Your fantasy is super hot! Where's your video? 😜

A quote of Poe...Over the mountains of the moon, down the valleys of the shadow.. Images in the mind desiring a partner to explore the unknown.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Chubbybellygirl88:

With that big gut it would be a full time job....one I'd do for free!
3 years
12345   loading