Body inflation

Embarrassing inflation experience

So I’ve only been caught inflating once it was my sister walking in on me in the bathroom.

So I was inflated in the shower and i was getting pretty big when all all of a sudden my sister walks in and sees me, naked, big as a beach ball,
Moaning from the pain/pleasure and she just darts out, I told her it was a colon cleanse, and we haven’t talked about it since.

Do you have any embarrassing experiences you’d be willing to share I’d love to hear them message me or reply down below!
3 years

I tried inflation a few times, but the pain was never pleasurable to me. I tried recently with water enema and water bloating and liked the feel and weight of it better. The sloshing noises if you can hold it in for a while are great.
3 years

I agree but water inflation shuts down the whole day for me, air inflation I can go out in public and inflate it deflate at will.

Whatcha think?
3 years

i never have trouble eliminating the enema water in a short period. If I water bloat I usually process that pretty quick too and then get really hungry after. After a few trips to the wizz palace inside an hour I'm usually ok to go out.
3 years

Lucky
3 years

Biggun:
So I’ve only been caught inflating once it was my sister walking in on me in the bathroom.

So I was inflated in the shower and i was getting pretty big when all all of a sudden my sister walks in and sees me, naked, big as a beach ball,
Moaning from the pain/pleasure and she just darts out, I told her it was a colon cleanse, and we haven’t talked about it since.

Do you have any embarrassing experiences you’d be willing to share I’d love to hear them message me or reply down below!

Big as a beach ball??? How much do you weigh?
3 years