Lifestyle tips

What do i need to buy for immobility

Getgirlfat:
So my soon to be wife is geting to the pont when we have to seriously find out what things we need to buy for her in pending immobility. You guys and girls know?

Already? How heavy is she at the moment?
Normally you’re talking at least 600ibs before immobility approaches. Of course, laziness can kick in at much lower weights lol, so people often get electric wheelchairs/scooters before then!
3 years

Getgirlfat:
She's 650ish and yeah it was the laziness and pre insisteinh heath issues so she's pretty much immobile

Wonderful. I assume she is ether happy to be this way or has no choice.
3 years

Getgirlfat:
She's happy to be this way it's been a dream of hers since she was little and I'm super in to it as well

Oh how wonderful! You’re fulfilling her deepest need and desire - we should all be so lucky!

Could you tell us a bit more about what she wants/how far she wants to go with all this? Would help to know that before giving any advice.

650+ ibs, wow. You rarely think about girls getting that big here, as opposed to America. I take it she’s local too? She’s doing the country proud lol!

Yes better wife her up soon before she can’t fit in the church/registry office! How did you guys meet? Was she open about her desires from the start or did it take some coaxing and bonding first?
3 years

Also you mentioned health issues? Obviously some can’t be helped if she wants to be immobile, but it might be helpful to know what those involve too.

Sounds like your helping her live her best life anyway.
3 years

Getgirlfat:
She's happy to be this way it's been a dream of hers since she was little and I'm super in to it as well

OxfordBoy:
Oh how wonderful! You’re fulfilling her deepest need and desire - we should all be so lucky!

Could you tell us a bit more about what she wants/how far she wants to go with all this? Would help to know that before giving any advice.

650+ ibs, wow. You rarely think about girls getting that big here, as opposed to America. I take it she’s local too? She’s doing the country proud lol!

Yes better wife her up soon before she can’t fit in the church/registry office! How did you guys meet? Was she open about her desires from the start or did it take some coaxing and bonding first?

Getgirlfat:
Well she's trying to get as bigg as possible while stretching her stomach out do she can fit more callores inside

We met in college and she didn't tell me about it until we were close it took slot to get her to tell me about it

Sorry the spelling's gone a bit haywire there - predicitive text by any chance?

Were you saying it took a long time for her to tell you? Not surprising really - there's so much shame around these kinks. Glad she was able to open up to you about the full extent of her desires eventually - how long was it until she was comfortable enough to say? Just as well you like it as much as her! Did she admit to a lesser gaining goal before that, with feedism present in your relationship early on, or was it completely out of the blue for you?

As for the spinal issue that does sound like it will necessitate immobility soon. Can she still stand long enough to walk to the bathroom as things are? A lot of ssbbws otherwise confined to wheelchairs can still manage this - if not that narrows your options. What about sitting up straight without back support - is that still ok for her?

If she is determined to grow as big as possible and become fully immobile then you're either looking at getting hired help or getting a work from home job, because she's going to need round the clock care. Helping her go to the toilet in bed and keeping her clean is going to be tough for one person, partly due to the sheer weight of her - and you'll need to turn her regularly so she doesn't get pressure sores. If you want to keep this a private thing between the two of you you'll need to install a mechanical lift system to raise her from the bed, as she'll simply be too massive for one man to lift! She may find that very hot, but there are still practicalities to bear in mind.
3 years

Getgirlfat:
Sorry about the spelling dude my phone is not really good at this

So feeding was in the relationship from a few weeks in but nowhere near to how she's getting now

I've got help already and I do work form home now covid did help with that one

Not really able to move from room to room no more sadly with out help

So do you mean she can still walk from room to room with just you supporting her? Or does she need a wheelchair to do that now?

Good news on the job front! Do you know if you will be able to continue working from home once the pandemic is over? Seems to be the case with a lot of jobs, but best to know for sure.

So you have hired help come in already then. How often is that, and what do they currently do for your fiancé? Do you know how much more are they trained/willing to do?

If they are experienced in bariatric care they could probably answer a lot of questions for you. And if you’re going to be looking after an immobile partner you’ll need to learn some basic nursing skills yourself too, in order to keep your girl as comfortable as possible and (frankly) to prolong her life as long as possible.

How did the dynamic develop after you met at university? Was it just small scale gaining early on, with her fantasies growing over the course of your relationship? Or did she always want to be enormous and actually become immobile, and was just too embarrassed to tell you until years later? Because she needs to be sure this is what she wants, 100%.

Is she sure she doesn’t mind not being able to leave the house again? Has she tried going to the toilet in bed using bedpans, pads or nappies, and having her bottom wiped for her, to see if she is at the very least ok with that? Because that is the reality she is going to face. Is she happy with an outside professional doing it for her, as well as you? And are you comfortable doing that for her (plus all the other cleaning etc)?

I assume you guys really love each other and get along well if you’ve been together for what - 20 years? If you’re both sure you should totally go for it. But only if you’re sure.
3 years

Getgirlfat:
The helper is over 5 days a week and is experansd so I probably will ask her as well as a friend that moved in to help her. Also I'm permanently working from home now

So she has a friend living with you guys helping as well as the carer coming in? That’s very nice of them! Have you had a talk with them too - do they know what your gf is doing? Are they worried about her perhaps? Best to keep on top of how everyone is feeling if there’s another non-professional person involved.
Yeah I think it’s a good idea to talk to the carer. Are their visits just for an hour or so or is it longer than that?
3 years

Getgirlfat:
She was into becoming immobile form when she was little she just took a long time to find the confidence to tell me about it we have a massive long conversation about how it would impact her and stuff like that

And she can move just with me helping her so yeah

So she still has some mobility for now - but has lost a lot of independence already?

Ah so it sounds like she’s absolutely sure this is what she wants in order to feel truly fulfilled, if she’s maintained the desire since childhood. Good for her.

How many years were you together before she could admit it to you? Did you have an interest in immobile girls before that, or is it something she triggered in you?

Did you have the big deep conversation when she first told you she wanted to be immobile - or is this a more recent thing, now she’s getting close?
How did she feel? Were there bits of it she wasn’t looking forward to but felt she could tolerate? Were there bits one of you liked but the other didn’t? You honestly cannot do enough to check everyone’s happy before you start down a road it’s very hard to turn back from.

Which brings me to the last thing: even though you’ve talked through how it would impact her, I still think you probably both need to simulate the reality in a trial run first. To check the reality matches the fantasy.
Tigerlily33 on here explained how she insisted on a week of keeping someone in bed 24 hours a day before she would agree to feed them to immobility (which she has done three times). To test how they actually dealt with it psychologically etc when they could still easily turn back if they weren’t happy. With a change this big, I think that is a wise policy - maybe read what she had to say with your gf and see what you think?
3 years

Getgirlfat:
The helper is over 5 days a week and is experansd so I probably will ask her as well as a friend that moved in to help her. Also I'm permanently working from home now

OxfordBoy:
So she has a friend living with you guys helping as well as the carer coming in? That’s very nice of them! Have you had a talk with them too - do they know what your gf is doing? Are they worried about her perhaps? Best to keep on top of how everyone is feeling if there’s another non-professional person involved.
Yeah I think it’s a good idea to talk to the carer. Are their visits just for an hour or so or is it longer than that?

Getgirlfat:
I try to keep on top of everything ther friend knows what she's doing and is happy for her and the carer is over for like 3 or 4h

That’s all good then. Sounds like your gf has an awesome friend - many people would not be able to deal with it, let alone agree to help. Take it she lives with you rent-free in return?
3 years

So what do you think about the rest?

Reckon you’ll check out the immobility test Tigerlily33 posted about? Just seems like it might be wise for you & your fiancé to consider something like that before taking the plunge?
3 years
12   loading