Submission and domination

Fit girl into switch very big guys

Hismiley My fantasy would be to have a guy who is really quite fat, especially with a big Gut and he actually says that it is his sperm 'tank' and once he fucks me he will put it all inside my vagina and make me cum while I am under him u able to 'run away'. I think that also it would be very hot as a woman with female ejaculation(squirt) to make sure he is well Fed and covered with it all over smiley I have noticed that most people here o seem to have only fantasies revolving around food, while in my case it is more typically sexual.
3 years

hello
3 years

FrenchGirl:
Hismiley My fantasy would be to have a guy who is really quite fat, especially with a big Gut and he actually says that it is his sperm 'tank' and once he fucks me he will put it all inside my vagina and make me cum while I am under him u able to 'run away'. I think that also it would be very hot as a woman with female ejaculation(squirt) to make sure he is well Fed and covered with it all over smiley I have noticed that most people here o seem to have only fantasies revolving around food, while in my case it is more typically sexual.
Incredibly sexy fantasy, I love it!
3 years