Body inflation

Attraction to inflation

For me, it's the control of where the roundness occurs (I started off when I was a kid as a fan of pregnancy, and also a boob man, and progressed from there in my tastes), as well as control over weight gain. I seem to cycle from times that I'm ok with carrying a little extra myself to times when I prefer a more slender look on myself. However, by inflating, I can always control both aspects. I haven't approached my gf with this aspect of my sexuality yet, but thankfully, she seems ok with my tastes for rounder women and ok with some weight she has gained while we've been dating. This leaves me optimistic in regards to inflation. We'll see someday.
15 years

Temporary expansion

There's a thread about stuffing without gaining in the 'Stuffing' forum, and people's responses are interesting. There seem to be lots of people into stuffing without gaining, or inflation with food.

It never occurred to me until very very recently that this was even possible. I've had weight gain fantasies since earliest childhood, and the two seem inexorably intertwined to me. But I love hearing about new (to me) ways of living out our shared fantasies...
15 years

Temporary expansion

Ah, the thread I mentioned is at:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewthread.php
15 years

Temporary expansion

Just love the round belly, but don't want it all the time
15 years