3 years

Belly touching the steering wheel

quiverdream:
I love this thread.

We can tell. Lol.
3 years

Ditzy:
My Nissan SUV got pretty tight and there came a point I would have to move the seat back before getting because my belly blew the horn getting in.

My wife’s belly would do that every time if she didn’t adjust the seat mightily :-)
3 years

I'm nowhere near this point, but it is a goal of mine. I suspect it's going to be a race to see which happens first. Do I outgrow my car because my belly makes it difficult to steer, or do I outgrow my car because my hips and thighs have gotten so fat that it's getting difficult to close the door?

Let the race begin!
3 years

I'm having this happen to me right now! I was positive my power steering pump was going out on me, until I realized my tummy was making the steering wheel harder to turn! And lately, getting in and out of the driver's seat has become very difficult: I also noticed my car is lower on my side... I think my struts are toast too... Time for a new car... Doesn't mean I'll be able to get one. But a gurl can dream!
3 years

While it isn't something I strive for, the idea definitely gets me a little hot and bothered. In the past year I've found that I can't buckle my seatbelt without moving out of the way a little and that's a cheap thrill.
2 years
123   loading