Body inflation

Bursting fantasy ?

I like to fantasize about the idea of bursting
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

Leprechaun 3.... :-)
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

Yes, I fantasize about this. I'd enjoy roleplay where I'm forced to eat until I burst. In such scenarios, a sadistic feeder keeps pushing food, despite my overstretched belly being distended. I insist that I can't hold any more, but she keeps feeding me. My stomach gurgles under the pressure, but she gets a thrill from seeing it so bloated and stretched. Finally, despite my refusal, she crams another treat into my mouth. I swallow and then... POW!
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

I love this part of monty python's meaning of life when that fat guy starts pumping up and inflating, you can find it on youtube under Mr. Creosote blows. That term blows is so irreverent and sadistic, so fat that he finally blows, like he needs to, as in punishment. Blowing up, applied to a human being lacks all respect, it is so objectifiying, like a balloon blows from overinflating. It is super hot.
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

It is super hot, where fear mixes with lust, I imagine a female feeder that wants this, but does not reveal it to me to not scare me and drive me off, but when I start fattening fast, she tells me and corrupts me with it. She is dangerous for me but a blessing at the same time, because a good feeder knows when they would have to stop and then keep going. Force feeding to the point when I feel I'm going to explode and it would not take much more is fattening me up faster and faster, it has pig vibes, a stock animal that must gain, has no choice.But the clock is ticking, the fatter I get, the less I can stop. She loves how I can't stop swallowing when she gives me fattening food or pushes liquid fattener in bottle form on me to drink, how I'm turning into a obedient stock animal that was born to fatten up. And i gasp and I pant, beg her to stop, but stuff myself greedily.

And she says that she wants to watch how far she can drive me, push me to the absolute maximum and play with a very dangerous limit, where the body overfattens and starts becoming unstable, the fattening getting faster and faster, till she pushes me over the limit and I start inflating with lard and know... this will not stop anymore. And she wants to watch.

Or another way is to feed me for days, sometimes nonstop, waking me up to stuff me again, in a storage room of an all you can eat, where there is always more food that can fit into me, and she does not let off anymore, pushes me to eat over days and days, the stomach getting hugely overstretched from it and she uses force feeding, a pump and sadistically wants to know how far she can take it and even a fat porker like me has a limit, at one point it gets too much for even a super fat.

And the lard ass wants to get away, is scared of what will surely happen, but can't stop eating when she seduces him and calls him a fat pig, when she gives him the feeding tube, he is addicted to the fat, to the fattening, to the inflation, the stomach so overstretched and huge that he would need to eat for 5 hours just to get full.

And the fear of bursting becomes more and more real and the stomach and gut stretches, I fatten up faster, the fat getting absorbed and pushed with force into the fat cells, all to not explode, but she keeps pushing harder and harder, impatient. he becomes a fat producer. And how I deserve this, that I had to stop eating and gaining a long time ago, that I gave my consent to this. And flirting with the limit, with the fear of bursting has a consequence, that I can't constantly food around without knowing that one day it will all catch up with me..
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

John Smith:
Nothing personal mates, but it'a been a second I am scrolling down on way too many writen soliloquies describing in copious detail about male Bursting fantasy, so...

... for the sake of both my poor eyes and brain centers of visualized reading, I am going to share a little more in detail my own lewd thoughts.

Well, sometimes there have moments when I just casually cross someone-- it may be any woman: an attractive not bad-looking acquaintance, a then-"friend" (I do not believe in friendships between men and women) , a coworker, customer, whatever and you can't help but picturing either her whole self or one body part (breasts, belly, arms, face, butt, hips, thighs or legs) bigger and the bigger she keep expanding in your mind, the funnier you get in until she reach monstruous proportions beyond humane reckoning and that she pop out.

yeah, I hear you, I'm also a feeder for women and have the same fantasies about them. Women that are into that have the same fantasies, the gender does not really matter. It is mostly this female feeder, posting the original post, that keeps seducing us male feedees to dream about these extreme fantasies. It is super rare for women to admit that they are feeder, plus be into such extreme fantasies. Likely, she might not even be real and just pretend. She does hide a lot.
There is unfortunately a huge unbalance between unicorn female feeders and many many many male feedees that will never experience feeding in their life times because of it.
Thanks for sharing.
3 years

Bursting fantasy ?

It is the same everywhere. It is similar to catching an unicorn, people say the exist, but nobody has ever seen one.

They are hardly accessible and most of the time it is hard to know if they are real, because they won't even talk to you.
3 years