General

What could be done to stop so many from leaving the community?

Just wanna take a minute to point out how much of a chiller WideJuan76 is. It's users like this that keep the community alive.
3 years

NaeKeunBae BBW:
One thing I have noticed is that the forums have a lot of repetitive topics as well as a lot of shallow topics. "I need to get huge ASAP help" or personal ads are all over every category it seems. Seems like it's young or new people looking for validation about their kinks. Idk anything about running a websitesite but maybe there could be a forum moderator to merge or delete things of that nature?

I'm thrilled to be a part of this community and am making a conscious effort to not be one of the people that push for $ just to chat. There's plenty of other sites for that kinda thing.

I can see where you're coming from with this and acknowledge there's some truth to that, but as a young person exploring kink myself I don't think we should shut out people who are experimenting. I feel like that would make the community a lot more toxic. Merging topics makes sense but outright deleting them I think would make this community a lot more exclusive.

That said again, I think you bring up some valid points.
3 years

I rarely come on here anymore, and if I do come on I mostly just lurk. It’s hard to find people who are interesting outside of fat-related topics, and I’ve already paired off with someone who is anyways.
3 years

Louiefat:
Just wanna take a minute to point out how much of a chiller WideJuan76 is. It's users like this that keep the community alive.

Thanks sir, I just try to keep things as chill and be as real as can because I know some of the philosophy of this life and I just try to give it freely
3 years

This s*it is unsalvagable.

You got the 100,000 fake profiles.

You got the 100,000 "buy my content" profiles who expect you to pay just to chat with them.

You got everyone and everything is racist guy over there who could put an insomniac to sleep with his rhetoric.

You got the weekly "will this weird food choice make me gain" forum posts.

You got the "my wife/gf is getting so fat" forum posts from blank profiles with no proof of said wife or gf anywhere near the profile.

You got the "fat feeding mom/fat family" creepazoid chatters talking about how fat their children are (how are they not banned yet for that?)

You got the guy who went ape*hit in chat the other night who spammed for a solid hour before finally someone cut him off.

And thats not even counting the dick picks, chat trolls and seemingly endless account deletion/rejoin/delete again people.

How the hell do you fix all that? I will say after all that...still better than Feabie

Edit: WideJuan is cool, I agree with the guy who said that earlier.
3 years

El Brujero:

You got the 100,000 "buy my content" profiles who expect you to pay just to chat with them.

You got everyone and everything is racist guy over there who could put an insomniac to sleep with his rhetoric.

You got the "my wife/gf is getting so fat" forum posts from blank profiles with no proof of said wife or gf anywhere near the profile.

You got the "fat feeding mom/fat family" creepazoid chatters talking about how fat their children are (how are they not banned yet for that?)

You got the guy who went ape*hit in chat the other night who spammed for a solid hour before finally someone cut him off.

And thats not even counting the dick picks, chat trolls and seemingly endless account deletion/rejoin/delete again people.

How the hell do you fix all that? I will say after all that...still better than Feabie

Yeah, that dude from the other night was beyond crazy but folks just have to take this site for what it is and note and log in got intel when you get it, store in the contact information of those whom you genuinely connect with and play a little game of can I spot the fake ones. I enjoy coming here because I can learn newer more intellectually astute ways to gain fat as well as learn the philosophy and psychology of what it means to be fat. I have no expectations of this site any more which is why I enjoy the shenanigans of it all. But much appreciated bro; I appreciate your humor and your unique way that you see things.
3 years

I know for me personally I've come and gone from this site and gaining/feeding in general a few times over the years. I did have a previous account that I forgot the email to or something and had to make this one a year or so ago. I used to be Primal113. I have no idea what happen to that account.
Anyway, the main reason for me is my life situation. My wife and I have had lots of ups and downs in life. Mainly because of my health issues. When struggling in life the last thing on my mind is gaining, weight, fat, etc. But, when things calm down and get better, then here I am. Hopefully this time will be for much longer. That I can actually accomplish something. But, I can't predict the future. I do think many people leave because this fetish/preference/kink often becomes at odds with social stigma. I know for myself it took a long time to come to terms that I loved that my wife was fat and to tell others. Its a whole other thing coming to terms with wanting to gain weight intentionally. I've flip flopped on that many times. Each time I come back around I feel more and more comfortable with it and closer to really living the dream so to speak. Its taken me decades to get to this point. So I'm sure others also take time too. Leaving and rejoining the community many times over the years. Thats my 2 cents anyway. smiley
3 years

Safety and privacy are the two critical issues for retaining people currently in the site. More mods may help, but the community needs to actively police itself and let the mods know about transgressors

On the other hand, more members over 40 need to be recruited, especially women. Many people have embraced feederism and are actively participating in the various ways on the spectrum. We need to invite them to our party and make it more attractive with special offers, advertising, and invites. Maybe create a FF OnlyFans site. Special premium pictures and stories.

The participation by older women is abysmal. Many gals are 30 and under, a majority under 26. Older fellas have challenges chatting and connecting with women on here.

Just a few thoughts. Are believe these are the primary issues. Solving them would improve the success, popularity, and prosperity of the site.

Thanks!! for your consideration.
3 years

It would help if chat were livelier. This is such an interesting bunch of fetishes, you'd think people would want to talk. Instead, it goes to PM pretty quick and the people PMing with me couldn't hold up a conversation. Sample answers:

Yeah
Cool
So are you gonna get immobile soon?
Keep eating fatboy
Hey, can you help me out? I just need a little money.....

None of them, and this is after at least five years on chat, could talk like a normal person. Even when it was sexy talk. I'd tell them in detail about my gain and my response would be, "That's hot. Gain another 100 lbs."

In the forums, people are more open, but the elephant in the room is that a lot of people here either want to date a fat/gaining person or wants someone who wants to date a fat/gaining person, but unless you're female or a gay man, nobody's interested.
3 years

Baba Yaga:

This...

I totally agree. There are too many moving parts to point to any single one. I have been on and off this site for years. I can’t say that there’s been any one particular reason I’ve left, but, I get to missing it and come back. What I have noticed, however, is a lot of the above. Years ago, I made many connections here. People who just wanted to chat, be friends, talk offline, etc. Some led to relationships, others did not. But, regardless of how any turned out, it felt organic. If we had things in common, often led to extended chats and becoming friends, even if no romantic interests.

Fast forward 8 or so years, and it seems that there are very few people left here who just want to be friends or make a connection with someone else who enjoys talking about things that are taboo in mainstream society. It is a shame.

I also have been put off by coming to the understanding of how people now use the term “real feeder”. I have considered myself to be such but, back in the day, that meant if you made a connection with someone that you would be a feeder. Now, that means if you don’t agree to send money within 5 minutes of chatting, you are “fake.” What’s the point of that? If one wants to watch vids of someone eating who you’ll never meet, you can sign up for a whole host of websites. If you want to find a connection that transcends just the fetish... that seems to be gone from here.

Oh well.

So, I guess this was just a rant but, until my next recycle... I’m still here
3 years
12345   loading