General

Why do all feedees want money?

It is very boring to talk to a person, that everything goes well at first and that everything is just to ask you for money. Are you only interested in money or do you want to get really fat?

I'll make it clear that I think it's relatively normal for people to want help paying for their weight gain, but say it from the beginning.
Some of us not only want to help others gain weight, we are also interested in learning and discovering other things about feederism.
3 years

On one hand being a feedee IS expensive. Stuffing sessions done right cost anywhere between $40-60. Not to mention larger clothes cost more. One bra at Lane Bryant goes for $50 alone.

On the other hand, the whole "I sell content" has gotten absolutely ridiculous in the BBW Syndicate. Ive seen ads for hookers on the Las Vegas strip that are cheaper than some of these dime a dozen b*tches.

Also remember that b*tch on tiktok said it was easy to scam money on these sites and we're still dealing with that too.

I hate to say it but the days of meeting someone with mutual interests are gone and not coming back. Better get used to either paying for chat or chatting with fake profiles and or people already married/engaged/taken.
3 years

Food and clothes are expensive but if you can't afford it in the first place don't beg others to pay for it.
3 years

I have never asked anyone for money.

LoveFat16:
It is very boring to talk to a person, that everything goes well at first and that everything is just to ask you for money. Are you only interested in money or do you want to get really fat?
3 years

It’s definitely extremely common on websites like these. For me it’s difficult, as I don’t have extra money to work with. A lot of feedee’s seem to get obsessed over wanting the money to get the food to get fatter. It’s not something I want to support with a stranger. It feels wrong and like a scam.

It does work though. But it’s not what I’m looking for. Someone said it’s hard to find people to date and/or meet with this fetish. I completely agree based on my experience.
3 years

I'm not a fan of the entire system of asking for money. I understand why people ask but I also understand that people scam a lot too.

Honestly as a guy I feel I can't even ask for money for food and if I did I would be instantly blocked or dismissed.
3 years

jakobem28:

It does work though. But it’s not what I’m looking for. Someone said it’s hard to find people to date and/or meet with this fetish. I completely agree based on my experience.

I was just telling a friend of mine I met on the old Dimensions site that I cant imagine being in my early 20's and trying to meet people these days. I hate sounding like an old man but when I was in my early 20's, I never had a problem meeting people through FF, Dims, etc. Not saying they all turned out well but at least I met people.

Nowadays its all about "i sell content" or "want to chat? 6.99 on my OF" or "kik me...and then buy me something or you're blocked". Now I won't say people like this didnt exist in 2007-09, but it was a hell of a lot less common to find people like that. Hell, some webmasters I knew HATED people like that because it drove away potential customers. I cant imagine what its like being a single young man these days when ALL thats out there are wannabe "content creators"

Its one thing to try to woo Plump Princess competing against 7,000 other guys, its another thing when some random woman you've never heard of on FF demands money just to chat. The only way to put a stop to it is to not give them money at all, but unfortunately theres a sucker born every minute.
3 years

rrebecca4:
I feel soooo guilty asking for money. It feels awkward and transactional when I’m enjoying the kink itself. I enjoy gaining and that is my favorite part. If someone wants to send money for food, I’ll argue and maybe take it because it helps cover the crazy cost, but by no means do I expect it.

Scorpius:
Gaining for pleasure is one of the sexiest things a woman can do. There is nothing wrong with the ones who make money off of it or ask for money to contribute to their gain. I just find the women who do it for pleasure are genuinely happier and are usually the ones who end up getting to 500 or even 600 lbs.

Gaininglatina69:
That makes no sense tho....like I'm broke as hell and the only way I'm gonna gain is with help. That doesn't mean I don't do t for pleasure tho. Don't say that those of us who need help to Gain don't get any pleasure from eating for strangers on the internet.

Scorpius:
I never said those that ask for money don’t also do it for pleasure. Why does everyone have to make a mountain out of a mole hill these days?

Scorpius: "But you're a f*ckin' mole hill, now I'ma make a mountain out of you, woo!"
3 years

People get butt hurt too easily these days when someone questions what they do in their personal life.
I am not one to judge people and I'm all about freedom and letting people do what they want to do as long as its their choice and legal.
3 years

My thoughts on the topic...

There are a lot of content creators and sex workers who do come to the site and others like it. Anyone who is a content creator or sex worker MAY (Not always the case...) not be into the fetish genuinely. This is simply because it is a way for them to earn a living. It's Pay to Play... or chat or whatever you want to call it. Making content costs money... simple as... The outfits, food, props, equipment, editing software. Not to mention the time and energy that goes into it... so yes you should expect to pay for this sort of thing, and there are lots of people who are happy to pay for it too!

There is nothing wrong with being a content creator or sex worker as long as people are up front about it. A lot of people are here to enjoy the fetish and find other people who are genuinely into it, to make friends, connections and relationships in whatever form that may be. So if you're not here for the same thing, and purely to promote your business... just don't lead people on. SIMPLE.

That being said, Fantasy Feeder is not a platform for those wishing to advertise their content for sale or other selling platforms. So it is frustrating when a lot of profiles and content from members is only promoting business, and they never bother engaging with the rest of the site or community at all. ** There are so many other sites and social media platforms to promote yourselves on... small sites like this get overrun and it becomes harder to filter through to find other fetishists or real feederism content and discussion.

People who are genuinely into the fetish, are usually happy to supplement the cost of this themselves... Other than financial domination you don't really get people asking or EXPECTING payment from others purely because you're into 'said' fetish.

Obviously it is nice if someone wants to help out or treat you, but this shouldn't be a requirement before chatting or interacting. Usually this comes after a longer standing interaction and relationship than just a 'Hi' in the chatroom.

Then you get the chancers, jumping on the band wagon. Who are really neither into the fetish or a content creator / sex worker and just want to scam people out of money. This is when it gets shitty. Because people end up getting taken advantage of and THAT is not fair. This also spills over into the category of people who are begging for money and gifts... This is just annoying if I am honest. Why would you expect some random-er online to part with their hard earned cash for no reason whatsoever. Even more annoying is that it distracts from real conversation on the site and in the chat.

There are feedee's and gainers who are on the site who never ask for money. ** I have been here for 12+ years and never asked for help with food or money for gaining. There are plenty of male feedee's and gainers who are also in the same boat and fund the fetish themselves.

There are so many people on here for so many different reasons. But you don't ever need to part with your cash to be part of this community. It is your choice if you wish to do that, but remember you are not just your wallet! Unless that's your 'THING' of course!

The admin team are working hard to remove advertising and solicitous posts, content and profiles to clamp down on this sort of thing, as it has become rampant on the site. So...

* If you are worried there is a scammer on site, report this to the mod team.

* If you experience someone begging, advertising and soliciting constantly on the site, report them to the mod team.

* We have introduced verified profiles to try and get round the scammers. However these profiles should also not be soliciting. So if you interact with a verified profile member and they are asking for payment on or off site... report this to the mod team.
3 years
123   loading