Body inflation

Pregnant

Mmmm, more pregnancy loving girl smiley
15 years

Pregnant

You've flushed me out. Not only do I love the look of a big belly, but pregnant women have this 'glow' about them. A woman has never been more attractive to me.
Also, they have cravings. Another bonus for FA's and Feeders.
15 years

Pregnant

pregfeeder wrote:
Speaking of pregnant...did all of you pregnancy lovers notice who's expecting??? One of the hottest women on this site....KREME! smiley I can't wait to see how big she gets!!!
She was amazing before she got pregnant, and seeing her getting a big round firm belly is brilliant. Too bad people are voting down her photos
15 years

Pregnant

my fair share of love for pregnant women & fat bellies alike has my head spinning, but i can tell you in order where they all started & the added benefits to both are now:

i've pretended to be pregnant ever since i was 8yo- originally for 'playing house', but as time grew on the whole appeal- glow, fullness, round belly, poise- everything fascinated me & my love for them has never stopped growing, like a baby does inside their mother ^_^

my ex-boyfriend brought me to the world of WG, vore, stuffing, & the whole nine yards a few months ago. when we broke up, i never lost that wanting- that yearning- to get bigger & bigger... not to mention eating everything I love & then some lol.

to me, pregnancy & weight gain go hand in hand- when a woman becomes pregnant, she'd instinctively start 'eating for two', thus causing herself to gain MORE, which in turn gets her bigger curves past her pregnancy. even after birth, if a woman keeps her curves, it's a constant reminder- the baby fat- &, if she were me, would continue eating to keep that as much as possible.

i've never been pregnant myself, though i've often wished to be & have RP'd many a time as such, but the whole aspect of putting my 2 favorite fetishes together is mouthwateringly gorgeous! ^_^
14 years

Pregnant

Well, I am not into pregnant women, but I really love the idea of a gainer (feedee or foodee) or even a steady BBW wearing maternity clothes.

Has anyone worn maternity clothes when they weren't pregnant?
14 years

Pregnant

no strangeness taken, MM- were obvious factors not an issue, i'd be all for it ~_^ even still, we should chat sometime about it- interested? I hope so ^_^

johnnyxyz, most of the clothes that i fit nowadays are maternity, especially those fantastic jeans w/ the elastic in the front! the few that aren't are XL & getting to small for me

someday i hope to have a belly that even remotely looks like i'm pregnant- i have too much of a middle crease to pull it off unless i'm wearing loose skirts that can't touch my lower belly unless pulled too tight *blush*
14 years

Pregnant

My wife was never hotter than when pregnant....it is just too bad that it was not strictly intended, would loved to have been _deliberately_ knocking her up. Fortunately for me her libido went up in the latter part of her pregnancy, I think I would have gone insane otherwise, with how much I was turned on by her if she really hadn't wanted to be touched (apparently how some women are during pregnancy).
14 years

Pregnant

YourBrand123 wrote
I just posted a pic of me dressed like I was pregnant smiley
You look amazing in that photo YB smiley
14 years

Pregnant

Pregnant women as always been a turn on for me. The bigger the belly the more beautiful they are. I have no problem dating someone who's pregnant.
13 years

Pregnant

I find an attractive pregnant woman amazingly sexy! No doubt!
/
11 years
12   loading