Fat experiences

“damn, i’m fat”

I thought I was going up north for Christmas, so I shaved my face entirely so I wouldn't need clippers when I was up there and I was amazed at how I've now developed a prominent double chin while my jawline has completely vanished. My neck now has rolls even when I'm not tilting my head.

My ultimate goal is to look soft, porky, and well-fed, and I think (hope) now anyone who looks at my face will see a chubby doughboy who spends his time sitting, eating, and growing larger and softer.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

When I was my fattest, any time I saw a picture of myself or caught my reflection in a mirror or storefront, I would be shocked at just how fat I looked. Like I knew I'd put on 95lbs and got fat, but when you actually see yourself it's more like "Woah, I got really FAT!"
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

Scrolling on social.

You're not expecting it and always have to take a double take - especially in group photos with skinny friends and you're the lone inflated blimp.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

Going to pick something off the ground, and missing it because my belly got in the way and I didn't manage to bend over as far as I'd intended.

When I started shopping for 2XL shirts and a jacket, and half of what I tried on at that size was too tight.

Doing laundry and really noticing just how wide my new jeans are.

Just a few that have really stood out to me.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

I have always been mostly chubby but it wasn't until I started to really gain that I started to really understand that there are levels to this. When I crossed the 400 mark was when my gut was hanging lower than my shirt and female associate came by and poked me with two fingers and teased me did I realize that I had gotten so fat that I didn't feel my gut hanging lower than my shirt or hitting my thighs
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

Jazzybella:
Well seeing the Venus of Willendorf definitely resonated with me, I'm mean it's not a vague likeness. I actually look like her, and as she's internationally renown for her fatness I am definitely fat. And happy to look like her.

Woooof this whole thread is getting hot. Venus of Willendorf feels less than mainstream to be connecting on, but seeing her is one thing that first sent very happy alarm bells off in my head, like “oh, this used to be something everyone considered highly desirable”. Makes me happeh ☺️
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

For me it’s the little things, it’s causally going up in a size thinking well this brand runs small, or it’s letting your belly rest on the sink while your in front of the bathroom mirror.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

WideJuan76:
I have always been mostly chubby but it wasn't until I started to really gain that I started to really understand that there are levels to this. When I crossed the 400 mark was when my gut was hanging lower than my shirt and female associate came by and poked me with two fingers and teased me did I realize that I had gotten so fat that I didn't feel my gut hanging lower than my shirt or hitting my thighs

Tubby Puertorican:
That’s actually possible? You can’t feel your belly hanging out of your shirt? I seen some heavy guys on Walmart that you could see a little of their belly hanging ,down. I always believe that they just didn’t mind. What a hot discovery.

Yeah, when you have so many different sensations coming from all over your body some smaller sensations get caught in the maelstrom of other sensations. I have calf fat now so just feeling that jiggle while I walk boggles my mind.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

Well, I’ve had two such epiphanies recently. 1st I noticed that by belly hung lower than my shirt even with my arms down. 2nd I got on the scale a few days ago and, when I looked down, I couldn’t see what it said. My belly was in the way! I had to lean over to see how much I weighed.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

Jazzybella:
Yess well that, throughout the centuries figures like her have been made all over the world and she has been considered desirable for centuries, the whole thin trend is just recent compared to history. Only the ancient egyptians had a similar slender is beautiful culture.

When food is scarce, as it has been for most of history, fat is seen as attractive.
3 years
12345   loading