Lifestyle tips

Fat sex

Absolute number one is cowgirl because if the maximum belly view and access, plus it feels amazing. Can be tricky to 'set up' and exhausting for her if she's very large, but that's kind of part of the fun!
3 years

Fat sex

ssbbwraven:
Sooo what's your favorite position... What is comfortable for you as a big girl... And guys whats your favourite position to see a big girl in.
Also tips on face sitting... I'm worried I'll kill him by not getting off to quickly

Doggy works best for my wife and I, and she sits on my face with 0 issues lol, she’s about 250. We keep an open line of communication in the form of me tapping her behind similar to when an MMA fighter taps out when being pinned down lol. 3 little taps means move to the side so I can get some air. I will take a big breath and go back in for more. It becomes a rhythm. Eat, breathe, eat, breathe lol
3 years

Fat sex

i love to be on my fours, ass up to allow my Man to have free access to my rolls, belly and tits. it's amazing to feel it all bouncing
3 years

Fat sex

good old fashioned missonary, so I can look her in the eyes with each thrust, see her fat ripple, huge boobs sway back and forth
3 years

Fat sex

liquid jungle:
good old fashioned missonary, so I can look her in the eyes with each thrust, see her fat ripple, huge boobs sway back and forth

i love it that way too 🥰
3 years

Fat sex

SSBBW's and USSBBW's can live with a lot of pain, just existing in their bodies. My ex was no exception. Many nights in a LTR with her, she was in too much pain to have sex. Which was never a problem. She would lay face down on her belly and stick her butt out for me to hide my head in. Just breathing in her buttcrack like this was enough to get both of us off. Her butt was big enough to not only envelop my entire face, but my ENTIRE HEAD.

literally heaven on earth, that place
3 years

Fat sex

Traditional sex is still best for me :-) I just gently move her belly out of the way. She loves being dominated for her fat :-)
3 years