Lifestyle tips

Men's tshirt size

I'm pretty close to 300 lbs and moved up to a 3xl tshirt. Feels pretty big but I really needed to make the move and so glad I did.

It had me wondering, what weight would I have to be to make the move to 4xl?

What weight did you up your shirt size for 4xl and beyond?
3 years

Men's tshirt size

ibm1255:
I'm pretty close to 300 lbs and moved up to a 3xl tshirt. Feels pretty big but I really needed to make the move and so glad I did.

It had me wondering, what weight would I have to be to make the move to 4xl?

What weight did you up your shirt size for 4xl and beyond?

For some people, it depends on gut shape. Mine hangs quite a bit instead of sticking out a lot so I have a 2xlt instead of a 3x. Beyond that, there isn’t really a definite weight for moving up a size.
3 years

Men's tshirt size

I've worn 4xl at 330-350lbs. Though I was more into bulky clothes growing into them back then. For now I'll wear 2-5x but will wear the smaller sizes longer as I prefer to go for fit than to feel the bulk of the added material just hanging.
3 years

Men's tshirt size

Alchemistknight:
I feel I am in the minority here, I am 5'10ish at 358 and wear a 3xl, but I need to replace my current wardrobe as I only have one shirt that really fits me good because it is longer by a significant margin than most of my shirts. Honestly I could stand a 4xl right now because my belly is starting to peak out when I have to lift my arms in my current shirts.

I'm around the same size and also wear 3x a lot. I have a pretty large chest for a guy too but most 3x are comfortable, a little snug these days, but for the most part they work. I'm definitely leaning more towards the 4x now though, especially in anything with buttons.
3 years

Men's tshirt size

Alchemistknight:
I feel I am in the minority here, I am 5'10ish at 358 and wear a 3xl, but I need to replace my current wardrobe as I only have one shirt that really fits me good because it is longer by a significant margin than most of my shirts. Honestly I could stand a 4xl right now because my belly is starting to peak out when I have to lift my arms in my current shirts.

I had the same ongoing problem with my low hanging belly constantly showing, which I finally solved by switching to "tall" shirts. They're a real lifesaver, and made a huge difference to my daily modesty 🤭

For most "big and tall" brands, the "tall" shirts are the same around the waist as the "big" shirts, but are just longer.
3 years