Lifestyle tips

Clothing as you grow

I just bought a bulk order of clothes on eBay so I can keep gaining. I literally fit in NOTHING except two pairs of shorts, a handful of tees and two sweatshirts.

How many sizes up do you usually buy? I’ve packed on almost 80LB so far and I want to do another 100LB.
3 years

Clothing as you grow

Recently bought some 40-42 boxers and they’re super comfy. My waist is now 41 inches, so that goal is accomplished:-)
3 years

Clothing as you grow

Outgrowing jeans and shirts is fun, but replacing them is so expensive. I wish there was a workplace acceptable stretchy waist pants type for men ...
3 years

Clothing as you grow

Even though I’m not working anymore (lost my job due to covid, decided to retire) I still like to wear my business casual clothes even just staying home. I don’t very often wear sweats. I bought pants that have the “magic waistband”, as I call it. Even if they’re too snug I like when my belly hangs over. Shirts are another story. I don’t like it when I outgrow my shirts. I definitely don’t like the look of buttons pulling. Fortunately I have some room to grow into them so they fit just right.
3 years

Clothing as you grow

I pretty much always wear dresses.

I’ve preferred them for years and years even before gaining but they really last longer...

Now that I’m into 2XLs I’m really outgrowing them all and I’m having to buy new clothes...

I still wear the dresses I can get away with... they’re tight and you can definitely see my fat bulges. I’ve also stopped wearing a bra the majority of the time because I don’t have any that fit.

I’ve thought about purchasing maternity clothes but I haven’t found any I really like. But I really like the idea!
3 years

Clothing as you grow

Lately I've been trying to only buy clothes that have some give to them or pants that I can wear comfortably under my belly without having to pull them up all day long.
3 years

Clothing as you grow

EIIe:
I pretty much always wear dresses.

I’ve preferred them for years and years even before gaining but they really last longer...

Now that I’m into 2XLs I’m really outgrowing them all and I’m having to buy new clothes...

I still wear the dresses I can get away with... they’re tight and you can definitely see my fat bulges. I’ve also stopped wearing a bra the majority of the time because I don’t have any that fit.

I’ve thought about purchasing maternity clothes but I haven’t found any I really like. But I really like the idea!

I am a fan of dresses too and haven’t worn pants in years. Depending on the style and manufacturer, some of mine are actually still a size medium 😂 The other day I wanted to replace one of my favorite ones since I had outgrown it and the fabric is rather non-stretchy, so I figured two sizes up should be plenty. Just in case, I decided to take measurements and oh boy, now I realize how fat I really am!!
3 years

Clothing as you grow

Love dresses and how they feel but my thighs rub down to my knees so to keep chaffing down I wear leggings or pants mostly
3 years

Clothing as you grow

I love growing out of clothes, but getting XXXXl clothes in Spain is all but impossible, there is only one shop I know of that sells extra large stuff. Most of what I wear are jogging bottoms and t-shirts
2 years
12   loading