Submission and domination

Fat roll fucking

I’ve definitely have loved the idea of having my rolls used to physically get someone off for a long time and I was finally able to make it happen!!!

Numerous times now!!

I’m so happy and excited!

One of my partners and I have a D/s Mommy/boy type of dynamic. He loves to spoil and indulge me any way he can. And I love to be in control of him...

(How cute he just texted me telling me how hard he is thinking about how I made him cum last night!)

So last week when I posted this picture... where my hand is is where he was penetrating.

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo

...was the first time it happened.

Fat stuff isn’t something we have explicitly talked about but we have both acknowledged belly play is hot af...

So we were laying in bed and making out...

I don’t let him orgasm when he’s not with me that way he’s always desperate and needy because he has a high libido and needs it very frequently... and it gets me off knowing he gives up his orgasms because it gets me off...

So kissing and moaning and belly touching was all happening. Sometimes he’s laying on his back sometimes on his side and I’m laying on my side facing him...

I start giving him a hang job and he’s already super sensitive and needy because I keep him on edge...

It’s typical for me to use spit as lube when I give him a handy... the way we’re positioned when he gets close to orgasm I stop stroking and rub him on my belly until he calms down... I’ve been rubbing spit on my belly too so it’s all slick for him...

Then I placed my hand in a way that he was between my belly and my hand getting stroked...

And then I started fucking him in the crease between my fat belly and fat thighs... no hand touching, just ***ing... I was so turned on and that just pushes him even further towards orgasms... I’m also laughing because he’s so desperate by now...

I’m teasing him that I’m not even using my hands and he can’t control him self...

And I keep rubbing his dick between my fat rolls and it feels amazing to both of us... I love his reactions because I can tell it feels so good and he’s loving my reactions because gawd it’s all so fucking hot and feels amazing...

Finally he loses control and I nearly almost came too it was amazing... I could feel him pulsing between my fat and his cum was making everything even more warm and slick!

It was so hot getting him off with just my fat! You can’t fuck a skinny girl like that!

And I’ve done it twice since the first time... I want him to get addicted.

After he gives me the most incredible orgasms with his mouth and hands.

Seriously some of the best sex I’ve ever had.

And I love that he’s at home with a hard dick thinking about the way I made him cum last night!

The physical sensations are freaking amazing. It is so hot sharing such physical intimacy. So much more intimate than a penis in vagina. Penis in a fat roll is where it’s at. I loved the way it felt to have him penetrate me like that.

I’ve so many feelings and so many ideas!
3 years

Fat roll fucking

I was lucky enough to get to do this once, it was an amazing experience. Not just her fat rolls but her belly button which had grown incredibly deep as well. With any luck I'll get to do it again one day
3 years

Fat roll fucking

Dallaschaser87:
That sonds hot. I am curious about submission and would totally do it for that kind of action.

This is what I have learned from my experiences with bdsm... it doesn’t matter what side of the slash you’re on you can still participate in all the same activities.

I can imagine how this could play out if the roles were reversed or if there were no roles and just kink.

We just happen to have that dynamic.

And we happened to have the same fun and more again tonight!

I wasn’t even subtle about it at all this time. It was so 🔥🔥🔥
3 years

Fat roll fucking

So since I posted this we had another experience on valentines. Hottest sex I think I have ever had.

We started off with our normal nursing, and then making out then he gave me some orgasms with his hands and then I gave him an incredible blow job.

I have sucked a lot of dick and I love sucking dick and this was probably my favoritest blow job of all time. I was edging him forever.

He’s not small, I can easily fit two full hands and my mouth on him... so I’m really into taking him into my throat and teasing him that way going really slow, popping him in and out my throat and drooling all over him...

He was completely out of his mind I edged and worked him so hard for so long... until I was so worked up I got greedy and had him cum while he was deep in my throat...

Then I collapsed in him for awhile. Laying my full weight on top of him. I easily outweigh him.

Finally after we both recovered I told him I wasn’t done and he had work to do. So we kinda reversed except he put me out of my mind with orgasm after orgasm after orgasm... It was intense considering it was just his mouth and hands.

Finally I tapped out and we cuddled awhile. Until that led to more nursing and then me stroking him again.

This time I wasn’t even subtle I lube him up and the folds of fat between my belly and thigh and just rubbed against him like that... I didn’t torture him this time and let him orgasm right away, teasing him for cumming so fast even after he already came once already...

Then I made him squish his hand in the fat fold and feel what a mess he made.

Then we cuddled and fell asleep.

This has given me other ideas that I am going to create a whole new thread about...
3 years

Fat roll fucking

Oh my I need a cold shower after that story.
Had me sweating and its 10 degrees outside.
That had to be incredible.
3 years

Fat roll fucking

This is dope thanks for sharing. I’ve had a similar experience roll fucking and also bellybutton penetration. It is life changing for sure 🔥
2 years

Fat roll fucking

I have a huge belly with deep fat rolls. If I lube up well, fat roll fucking is great! I love a man cumming on me!
2 years

Fat roll fucking

Sound's like an ideal beginning, middle, and end to sexual fun between 2 or more people.
2 years

Fat roll fucking

Love my rolls used as well as my belly button!
2 years

Fat roll fucking

bbc would love that
2 years
123   loading