Lifestyle tips

When will it sag

My gain has been mostly in my belly, leaving me with a ball belly..the fat is firm n doesn't droop.. i was wondering if it will ev3r sag over my belt etc
3 years

When will it sag

If you are mostly gaining visceral fat then it is unlikely it will sag even if you gain a lot. Try gaining subconscious fat by eating a lot of fatty things as opposed of sugary and you will see the difference pretty fast. Although you will probably gain all over your body and not just on your belly in that case.
3 years

When will it sag

madream:
If you are mostly gaining visceral fat then it is unlikely it will sag even if you gain a lot. Try gaining subconscious fat by eating a lot of fatty things as opposed of sugary and you will see the difference pretty fast. Although you will probably gain all over your body and not just on your belly in that case.

not sure what type of fat i have as i don't know the difference yet id love soft squishy fat all over
3 years

When will it sag

After a while it will hang down, where you will feel pressure against the waistline of underwear or jeans especially belt buckles.
Though I'm speaking from a more visceral fat perspective.
3 years

When will it sag

Depends on the kind of belly fat you have. If you have a hard basketball belly like mine, it won’t sag so much as it’ll just poke out :-)
3 years

When will it sag

HappyBigBoy:
Depends on the kind of belly fat you have. If you have a hard basketball belly like mine, it won’t sag so much as it’ll just poke out :-)

if it doesn't hang or sag with added growth over the next few years, you may want to get it checked out.
3 years

When will it sag

I found that very interesting. I have a fat belly that just sticks out and have often wondered when it will sag. So that was very interesting. Thanks for the advice. I did sort of lose my enthusiasm for gaining for a while. But this sort of advice helps you get back on track.
3 years

When will it sag

Like others have said, if you keep gaining your body will eventually give into gravity and sag. For the longest time I thought that I would be carrying a basketball belly around, and while I didn't mind it, I wanted some hanging flab. Eventually I got there and my belly hangs just a little lower each day.
2 years

When will it sag

Mine is starting to sag slightly now and I’m mainly gaining visceral fat. It took about 4 or 5 months of slowly gaining for my belly to start hanging over my waist band.
2 years