General

Rejection

I really like the idea of being rejected for being too skinny!

I was just reading someone’s profile and their requirements are that a woman under 5’ 5 be more than 275!

I really like that he was huge and obese himself! Society implies to fat people that they don’t get to be picky so the subversion of it all really pushes mu buttons.

Imagine having a crush tell me I’m not enough of a pig for his taste so I go home repeatedly stuffing myself with food until I meet his standards. 🤤🤤🤤
3 years

Rejection

I have done this several times over the years. Have had girls hit on me and had to let them know they were waisting their time, I like big girls. The looks have been very surprising. I don't think they understood. Had to be honest.
3 years

Rejection

EIIe:
I really like the idea of being rejected for being too skinny!

I was just reading someone’s profile and their requirements are that a woman under 5’ 5 be more than 275!

I really like that he was huge and obese himself! Society implies to fat people that they don’t get to be picky so the subversion of it all really pushes mu buttons.

Imagine having a crush tell me I’m not enough of a pig for his taste so I go home repeatedly stuffing myself with food until I meet his standards. 🤤🤤🤤

You're beautiful
3 years

Rejection

OHFA:
I have done this several times over the years. Have had girls hit on me and had to let them know they were waisting their time, I like big girls. The looks have been very surprising. I don't think they understood. Had to be honest.

BiteSize:
Did any of them offer to get bigger? 😛

No, just looked at me funny. Guess they thought they were desirable, and maybe they were just not to me.
3 years