Fat experiences

At what weight do you feel fat?

Fol1955:
Curious! How tall are you and at what weight do you feel fat? I am 5’3” and feel fat at 145. How about you?

How would you feel at 200? I felt fat at 320. I am 5'11".
3 years

Thought I was 250 pounds when I joined this site was actually about 280ish now around the 300 pound mark
3 years

Fol1955:
Curious! How tall are you and at what weight do you feel fat? I am 5’3” and feel fat at 145. How about you?

fatowl:
How would you feel at 200? I felt fat at 320. I am 5'11".

I'd love to see you at 320 ; )
3 years

Brilliant question. I can't remember ever not feeling fat, though I am pretty small compared to most people on here! Definite double standards smiley
3 years

I'm 5'4" and I remember when I hit 250 I was so proud of being and actually feeling fat.
When I past 400lbs I felt like a whale.
3 years

Ditzy:
I'm 5'4" and I remember when I hit 250 I was so proud of being and actually feeling fat.
When I past 400lbs I felt like a whale.

Yeah, being four hundred is a different threshold of fatness because everything becomes a chore
3 years

WideJuan76:
Yeah, being four hundred is a different threshold of fatness because everything becomes a chore[/quote]

It sure does Juan just putting shoes on was a chore.
3 years

I am 5' 5" and I felt fat at 180 lbs. I was so happy when I was sitting there on the higi station at my local rite aid that I used to weigh myself and it said on the screen BMI: 30.1 Obese. I was soooooo happy and proud and hoped that other people in the store saw the screen and could see that I was finally obese. I can only imagine how good 400 lbs and up has to feel. I'm ready to know how it feels to be so fat that I find myself doing things like avoiding stairs at all costs because I'll be winded like crazy after or having to lift my belly to see underneath it
3 years

WideJuan76:
Yeah, being four hundred is a different threshold of fatness because everything becomes a chore

Ditzy:
It sure does Juan just putting shoes on was a chore.[/quote]

Having a hanging gut and a big chest keeps some much fat in front of you that it makes tying shoes feel like it is impossible. That is why I have been wearing slides
3 years

wanttobefat600:
I am 5' 5" and I felt fat at 180 lbs. I was so happy when I was sitting there on the higi station at my local rite aid that I used to weigh myself and it said on the screen BMI: 30.1 Obese. I was soooooo happy and proud and hoped that other people in the store saw the screen and could see that I was finally obese. I can only imagine how good 400 lbs and up has to feel. I'm ready to know how it feels to be so fat that I find myself doing things like avoiding stairs at all costs because I'll be winded like crazy after or having to lift my belly to see underneath it

I first felt fat when I was 210 pounds at 15 years old when I was heavier than both my parents and was a 40 inch waist and my butt was huge I felt so sexy and just couldn't wait to see how big I would get later on
3 years
123   loading