Lifestyle tips

Looking for the fastest most unhealthy way of gaining

Cream. full fat 35%. if you add it to your milk, or train to down it straight, you will not believe how fast you balloon.
3 years

The fastest and most unhealthy would involve drugs.
3 years

MsMeganGenevieve:
I’m actively trying to gain, and health isn’t any concern to me. I just want to grow as fast as possible.

Connect certain favorite/comfort foods with your mood and different sensations and your emotions will have you eating without 2nd thought.

Lifestyle changes waiting for the elevator and driving/using Uber-Lyft more often.
Groceries etc delivered at home is less energy spent waiting on the line walking around the supermarket etc.

Like minded friends regardless of gender with similar eating habits and patterns. Life's different struggling to breathe deep out of fullness vs spent on the treadmill.
3 years

Bicepsual:
The fastest and most unhealthy would involve drugs.

TakenFeederJordan:
Elaborate?

I would just stack the most powerful weight gain drugs out there. Olanzapine + over-the-counter Walmart insulin and eat a massive meal full of fats directly after the ReliOn shots. You could layer a steroid like Prednisone but Olanzapine is so powerful in changing your metabolism and appetite, there's no real need to.

You would have a massively supraphysiologic rate of weight gain and level of appetite.

But this would obviously be an insanely unhealthy route to go - would guarantee you becoming diabetic if it was prolonged use. Gains are supposed to be enjoyed.
3 years

I’ve been gaining weight unhealthily lately myself. I’ve been drinking at least 3 or 4 sodas a day, sometimes I’ll drink a 20 oz Red Bull. I’ve been getting larger portions at different fast food restaurants lately, and have been getting two fast food meals whenever I get the chance. I’ve also been eating snack cakes too and other sweets. Also I’ve been eating right before bed too, and chugging a soda before bed. I’ve gained over 10 lbs. since I started purposely gaining again last month. Hope this helps and happy gaining!
3 years

Bbwlovee15:
Oil, cook with lots of oil. Stay full all the time. High fat high sugar.

Lots of double cream and butter that helps to
3 years

I like drinking cream straight from the container, lol. Milkshakes from fast food places tend to be packed with calories. I get my coffee/iced coffee packed with flavoured syrups and whipped cream. Use calorific ice cream to make milkshakes, I put it in the blender with a little milk.
If you eat cakes or similar stuff, add whipped cream. If it already has whipped cream on it, add more. Especially on cream donuts 🤤

Use cream, oil and butter as often as you can. I put butter, sugar and honey in my oatmeal, even.
Buy bigger portions of things. Not multiple individual portions either, big portions. If I get 10 cupcakes, I’ll eat most or all of them; if I get 5 packs of 2, I’ll only eat 3 or 4 cupcakes. Same goes for big bags of chips vs multiple small bags. It’s easier to keep eating until the food is gone than it is to have to keep having to open a new package of food.

Sometimes people who want to gain end up hating their diets because they eat radically different food than they would like to if they weren’t fixated on gaining. Of course some people also like being forced to eat that way. But personally, I like to enjoy my food! So the easiest way is to just add more calories to the things I’d usually eat, eat bigger portions, and eat what I want when I want it (where money allows). Gluttony and indulgence make for fast but enjoyable gains 😋
2 years

Etiola:
Oh and sleep as little as possible (less than 6 hours a night) and drink as little water as possible.

yes it's very important!
2 years

One thing my little butterball did a lot of in his early days of gaining was essentially a dessert tour. When we would go out, I would let him stop at every store that sold pastries or desserts. Every one. Then he would eat them all, and then I would bring him home. Then I would reflect on the fact that mostly what we did was drive to pick up desserts.
Indulging your inner baker and/or cook can be an easy way, as well. When he started cooking and baking is when he really fattened up.
Also, allow yourself as much rest as possible. Cut out any motion that's unnecessary. Between the constant parade of food, and the bare minimum of motion, you'll grow in no time.
A constant trickle of food is also good for you - even a little snack all the time - and help plump you up.
2 years