Lifestyle tips

Subcutaneous fat

Is there any good specifically sweet food, which make you gain mostly subcutaneous fat?

I know about heavy cream and peanut butter, but what about nutella and milkshakes? Or what are the most effective strategies to gain subcutaneous fat?
3 years

Subcutaneous fat

Misaka:
Is there any good specifically sweet food, which make you gain mostly subcutaneous fat?

I know about heavy cream and peanut butter, but what about nutella and milkshakes? Or what are the most effective strategies to gain subcutaneous fat?

Sweet is the issue as high sugars tend to lead to a more visceral gain. If the sugars are coupled with a fair amount of fiber then there tends to be a better balance.

Fruit milkshakes (or cream shakes) can be a fairly good balance. My wife makes them with bananas berries and cream with a squeeze of carob or agave. 1000kcal for a smallish glass (220ml), full of fiber, sweet, sating.

Another one is eton mess (whipped heavy cream, berries, crumbled meringue)

I've said it before on here, but I often see people trying to get max calories from cream in one large sweet bomb.

That's fun if you're a feedee who loves that stuffed feeling, but a lot will pass through.

If you're looking to gain, try aiming at 600ml a day but used across meals: half and half over cereal, cream on your fruit, cream in your coffee or tea (the wife loves Chai made with cream). Cream sauces for fish and pasta. Cream and cheese in a vegetable bake.

Then cream in your pastries as a treat.
3 years

Subcutaneous fat

Seems like the creams for its kinds 🍨 🍦 is the best thing to make you ballooned up with subcutaneous fat 😎
3 years

Subcutaneous fat

Thanks for that great advice
3 years

Subcutaneous fat

sucutaneous / visceral fat is gained at a 30/70 ish ratio from eating

and burned at the same ratio when exercising (including normal calorie burning)

if you want the typical "fat person" body with mostly subcutaneous fat, do cardio but eat at an caloric surplus

there are studies that have proven this in rats as well as humans but i'm too lazy to dig them up
3 years

Subcutaneous fat

All good advice. Thanks.
3 years