forum  submission and domination

fat girl humiliation7 months

Huh, I thought I was the only one

It is one of the biggest turns on for me! I really enjoy being humiliated for being fat, ugly and useless. I like the feeling when people judge me just because I'm fat.
I always dreamed about to be someone's slave and to be humiliated in the whole day.

Does this count as public? I would humiliate u at home but not in public

I'm an obese college aged girl who has always been fat. I've literally never had anything less than a big round gut. I love being humiliated for this, for my enormous size at such a young age. For reaching 200 pounds before my 16th birthday, and wearing size 20 jeans at the age of 18. My dream is hot, fit girls dominating and humiliating me, shaming me for my weight, measuring me and comparing my bulk to their slim frames, trying on my tent size clothes and forcing me to try on their tiny clothes and parade around, baring my enormous gut and flabby thighs.

i like as much humiliation as i can get, with my huge belly what choice do i have

fat girl humiliation6 months

I definitely belong in this thread.

Being teased for having no self control (while being presented with lots of fattening treats), being weighed and measured, being grabbed and jiggled.

Even very subtle teasing is nice-- just having someone rest hands on my love handles reminds me how wide I'm getting, no grabbing necessary. But it doesn't hurt to be reminded that I'm putting on a few, or being told "careful, your pants are getting a little tight".

My inbox is definitely available for teasing.

Christ this thread is hot.

BigfatFanny:
Huh, I thought I was the only one

I love getting teased about gaining, tighter clothes, and being a pig. I'm not into being called ugly or being someone's slave. I understand why others get turned on from that though. I prefer to be treated like a queen but also be humiliated from time to time. I also love to humiliate others in return. I'm more of a switch than anything. It honestly depends on my mood if I'm more dominant or submissive. I'm normally more submissive, but only in this fetish. In every other instance I lead. Love this feed.

Being teased can be very nice.
<< 20 page 20 of 22   loading