Fat experiences

New fat milestones

This past Saturday, for the first time ever, I broke a chair. It was embarrassing but also kind of a thrill. I was at a friend’s house so I felt a little bit bad because it was her chair. She laughed at me a little bit. An hour later I stuffed myself with fast food at her place. I’m sure she feared I was going for a second chair the way I was absolutely gorging myself. If I’m honest, I might have been. It didn’t happen though. Anyone else reach a new “non scale victory?”
3 years

New fat milestones

Fatffa:
This past Saturday, for the first time ever, I broke a chair. It was embarrassing but also kind of a thrill. I was at a friend’s house so I felt a little bit bad because it was her chair. She laughed at me a little bit. An hour later I stuffed myself with fast food at her place. I’m sure she feared I was going for a second chair the way I was absolutely gorging myself. If I’m honest, I might have been. It didn’t happen though. Anyone else reach a new “non scale victory?”

I remember the first chair that I broke but you felt the exhilarating sensation of realizing how fat you have become and how you are excited, embarrassed and turned on by how fat you have become. But my non scale victory was when I became a meme and it went viral. I had just left my girlfriend's house from the cookout they had and I ate too much and some of my friends took a picture of me and posted it and I was embarrassed by it but I saw that folks liked it as well as laughed at it and it inspired me and my gf was a feeder/feedee so she couldn't get enough of it. We oinkers are going to oink. 🐖🐖🐖🐖
3 years

New fat milestones

I shop at the exchange on the local Air Force Base. I'm now wearing the largest waist size available there in the men's section.
3 years

New fat milestones

Fanedfox:
I shop at the exchange on the local Air Force Base. I'm now wearing the largest waist size available there in the men's section.

Awesome! Congratulations!

Just a few days ago, I bought the largest waist size (48”) jeans I’ve ever purchased. I was in 32s until I was about 20, then it was like 34, 36, 38 until I decided to buy 42s to grow into. Then I wore 42s for about ten years until last summer, when I bought my first 44” jeans.

I tried the 46s before deciding on the 48s the other day but they already sort of fit and that’s no fun so I just skipped the 46s to grow into the 48” ones.
2 months

New fat milestones

I haven’t broken any furniture yet, but I’ve definitely felt close. I will probably have to get a new ladder soon because I think mine is rated for 200 or 225 and I have some painting I need to do. I have used it for small tasks above the weight limit but I don’t really want to be on it for long periods at this weight or the weight I’m headed for.
2 months

New fat milestones

I weighed myself earlier today, and was too fat for my scale. It has a 330lb/150kg limit
1 month
attachment

New fat milestones

Biggins350:
I weighed myself earlier today, and was too fat for my scale. It has a 330lb/150kg limit

It's a dream, and you're living that dream.
1 month

New fat milestones

Fatffa:

I've broken several toilet seats, the lift mechanism in a bariatric desk chair with a weight capacity of 500, a bar stool, and an Adirondack chair. I also outgrew my Toyota Camry and most grocery store scooters. I think my most fun, non-scale milestone though was, after a pretty big stuffing, waking up in the middle of the night because the elastic in my PJ pants snapped.
1 month