Clothes padding

The history of your fat suit.

I present to you the history of my homemade fat suit. Feel free to share yours too.

1. Newbie.
Large t-shirt, pants and hoodie. One pillow for the belly and one for the but.
2. Secure and in place.
Same as 1 but now secured in place with a one piece swimsuit and additional clothes on top.
3. Larger equals better.
Same a 2 but with an extra pillow for the belly(feeling bigger was more important at that time)
4. Clotes nightmare. (Photos of it on my profile the orange t-shirt ones from 2017)
Lots of pants to make lower legs fat, lots of shirts to make arms fat. A pillow at the but secured in place with a one piece swimsuit. One or two pillows for the belly with another one piece swimsuit on top. Towels filling a bra for boobs. And the clotes on top. (the start of trying to be realistic)
5. Pro 1.0.(Photos of it on my profile without arms padding. The ones with the withe t-shirt with black spots from 2019)
Two pairs of pants each with a blanket it to help shape the thighs. Large towels to shape the lower leg. But pillow obviously. Swimsuit to keep it in place. Blanket wrapped around the body to better shape tge body. Big pillow for the belly. Bra filled with towels for the boobs a shapewere bodysuit to keep all in place. Towels wraped aroud the arms for fat arms. And the clotes on top.
6. Pro 2.0.
Two big blankests wrapped around the legs one for each to shape them secured in place with pants, plus the obvious but pillow, also for keeping it in place compression panties. Big foam piece wrapped around the body to make the body heftier. Small blankets wrapped around the arms. Pillow for the belly. Small blanket stuffed in a bra for the boobs. And clothes on top.
7. Final for now.(hope to add photos soon)
One big blanket to shape the lower leg and inner thighs (i like waddling), two small pillows to enhance the hips. One big blanket to shape the thighs with a pillow for a big butt. All secured in place with compression panties. Another blanket wrapped around the body to give it heft. Small blankets wrapped around the arms for puffy arms. Classic pillow for the belly. A bra stuffed with a small blanket for the boobs. And the complementary clothes to cover it all.

It seems i am very fond of the butt and belly pillows that were the start of my journey. They need to be in every design.
3 years

The history of your fat suit.

gary566:
I present to you the history of my homemade fat suit. Feel free to share yours too.

1. Newbie.
Large t-shirt, pants and hoodie. One pillow for the belly and one for the but.
2. Secure and in place.
Same as 1 but now secured in place with a one piece swimsuit and additional clothes on top.
3. Larger equals better.
Same a 2 but with an extra pillow for the belly(feeling bigger was more important at that time)
4. Clotes nightmare. (Photos of it on my profile the orange t-shirt ones from 2017)
Lots of pants to make lower legs fat, lots of shirts to make arms fat. A pillow at the but secured in place with a one piece swimsuit. One or two pillows for the belly with another one piece swimsuit on top. Towels filling a bra for boobs. And the clotes on top. (the start of trying to be realistic)
5. Pro 1.0.(Photos of it on my profile without arms padding. The ones with the withe t-shirt with black spots from 2019)
Two pairs of pants each with a blanket it to help shape the thighs. Large towels to shape the lower leg. But pillow obviously. Swimsuit to keep it in place. Blanket wrapped around the body to better shape tge body. Big pillow for the belly. Bra filled with towels for the boobs a shapewere bodysuit to keep all in place. Towels wraped aroud the arms for fat arms. And the clotes on top.
6. Pro 2.0.
Two big blankests wrapped around the legs one for each to shape them secured in place with pants, plus the obvious but pillow, also for keeping it in place compression panties. Big foam piece wrapped around the body to make the body heftier. Small blankets wrapped around the arms. Pillow for the belly. Small blanket stuffed in a bra for the boobs. And clothes on top.
7. Final for now.(hope to add photos soon)
One big blanket to shape the lower leg and inner thighs (i like waddling), two small pillows to enhance the hips. One big blanket to shape the thighs with a pillow for a big butt. All secured in place with compression panties. Another blanket wrapped around the body to give it heft. Small blankets wrapped around the arms for puffy arms. Classic pillow for the belly. A bra stuffed with a small blanket for the boobs. And the complementary clothes to cover it all.

It seems i am very fond of the butt and belly pillows that were the start of my journey. They need to be in every design.

Sounds very cool. Might be more cool to find realistic fat suit without needing to put pillows under the clothes to make you looks fatter.
3 years