Fat experiences

Fattest person you ever had sex with

He was just a hair over 500 lbs IIRC.
It was great sex and he had all the right moves.
3 years

ineverstopjustsayin:
just a fun hot topic. I had never been with a bbw but always wanted to until I had sex with my neighbor. she was about 300. can't wait to hook up with another bbw

Wasn't my best, nor the heaviest, but she was 5'0 and around 310. Post breakup hookup with an ex who was 195 when we had last dated but had gotten engaged and started working at a call center. The comfort and sendetary lifestyle caught up with her over 5 years.

Was a regretably drunk and also just broken up from a failed attempt at a long term.

Brunch the next day after we woke up was great though.

If you're saying heaviest, then 320, but she was around my height, and I reckon a lot was muscle as she was active. Loved to do Runyon canyon in LA, was up early, worked in the valley but still partied at some good bars. That was probably my best out of marriage sexual experience.

One thing I would say for a slow, gradual gain by doing 3.5/4k a day over 6 years or so but staying mobile is that you get the weight gain, don't loose too much in health, and can really push that weight around.
3 years

Heaviest for me was also my first. Uncertain of exact weight, but she had just be just north of 300 on a 5'3" frame. Can't say it was the best, but I loved the size and feel.
3 years

Don't know exactly but I'd say 460-470 pounds
3 years

My wife is about 310-315 right now and she’s the one :-) Caressing that big soft belly is as good as the sex itself :-)
3 years

It was my ex-fiencee she was 5'5" and 800 pounds.
3 years

My heaviest partner was just over 500 pounds.

The best was a 6 foot tall red head who put on more than 40 pounds during the 15 months we were seeing each other. She was just under 400 pounds when we met. She went over 440 and was still growing. We had gaining contests. One time she put on 12 pounds in a week! We went to a Mexican restaurant and she ate two full meals. The woman could eat - along with several other memorable talents. 😁
3 years

my girlfriend. she was around 400 lbs.
2 years

2 years

I’ve never been with anyone really big ☹️ my first girlfriend was about 220lbs, shortish and fat by “normal” standards but certainly not huge. I was the thin one in that relationship but years down the line, I’m the one who’s 220 😋 I usually end up with average sized people but I think a bit of chub on a partner would be nice, as long as they weren’t fatter than me lol.
2 years