Food and recipes

Simple but fattening?

Cajun sausage pasta, side of baked macaroni and some ice cream for dessert usually does the trick in our house smiley
3 years

Simple but fattening?

I suggest spaghetti carbonara is very simple, calorie dense, and good haha
3 years

Simple but fattening?

pizzafoodie:
I’m looking for some simple but fattening recipes! Definitely looking for shakes/smoothies I can incorporate

Ice cream cheap and plain.Vanilla.Chocolate.Coffee.Something you can drink down easily. Add some milk and heavy cream and Sweetened Condensed milk. Add a little cake batter and some Hershey's syrup. It's Delicious and highly Fattening. This recipe has never failed to produce 5 lbs a week with just a few per week.
3 years

Simple but fattening?

pizzafoodie:
I’m looking for some simple but fattening recipes! Definitely looking for shakes/smoothies I can incorporate

Jazzman:
Ice cream cheap and plain.Vanilla.Chocolate.Coffee.Something you can drink down easily. Add some milk and heavy cream and Sweetened Condensed milk. Add a little cake batter and some Hershey's syrup. It's Delicious and highly Fattening. This recipe has never failed to produce 5 lbs a week with just a few per week.

That's a great advice. You need creams and milk for fattening diet, you will gain a lot and faster
3 years

Simple but fattening?

Maybe Cake Shakes. I hear very good things about them, it fills you up significantly, makes you feel heavy and full and you gain a pound or two.
3 years

Simple but fattening?

MrCupeKe:
Maybe Cake Shakes. I hear very good things about them, it fills you up significantly, makes you feel heavy and full and you gain a pound or two.

Is it best to make your own or is there a food place to buy them?
2 years

Simple but fattening?

You would need to buy the ingredients and make them on your own. I’m not sure if anywhere would sell them
2 years

Simple but fattening?

super cheesy grilled cheese:
get a good sourdough and butter only one side of each slice. get two types of cheese, one for the outside of the sandwich and one for the inside.

heat up pan to medium and throw some cheese on it before placing a slice of sourdough butter side down. Add inside cheese, and top with the other slice of bread, butter side up.

flip once the cheese underneath has crisped up, and do the same on the other side.
I like to cut mine into fingers so I can dip them! I also like to add stuff to the inside, like veggies and bacon.
2 years