Fat experiences

How many people know about your fetish?

Only me. I Didn't tell anyone. I hinted to my family once that I prefer to gain weight, but that was a long ago, and non of them think I am serious about this. It's really hard to open up about this, it would be weird for family or friends knowing I love being fed.
2 years

Chefdepear:
I don't outright say I like to make women bigger. I've hinted at it. Everyone knows I like bigger women. I'll never not admit that. I think me being a chef I've gotten away saying stuff, I like when a person has a good appetite or if you spend time around me don't complain if your waistline has grown. Plus, my wife has gained weight over the years and people just think oh it's because I'm a chef. Partly true, partly because I wanna see her become a big heavy soft luscious woman. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that I have a shield to hide my fetish of feederism.

Also, had a new server start a few days ago. She had just eaten a meal we made for her. She came back telling us that she'll put on weight if she keeps eating what we make her. Both me and my lead line have the same taste in women. And we straight up said, we don't mind, we like our women thicker. And of course I was expecting her to walk away in disgust or laugh and think we're joking. But no, she goes, guess I'll be putting on some summer weight for you boys. Jaw dropped.

Now, That's hot.
2 years

I think like 5 people know for a fact? Current bf, former bf, best friend and his fiancé, and a friend that shares the fetish. Everyone else has noticed I only date bigger people and while some are surprised, most think it’s cool. I made it a point to start trying to share with people because the secrecy was driving me crazy. I find it helps me process things to take ownership of them. It’s still hard for me to talk about directly, but it’s nice having friends who know and not feeling ashamed around them.
2 years

Maybe 3. One former coworker, possibly a couple relatives.

Many people I know don't seem to understand why someone would want to eat until they can't move.
2 years

Nobody. It's not their business. They know about some things in general kink I am into but not specifics.
2 years

I can think of 4 off the top of my head. Two are from this site and I am friend with, another I met recently, and one I took out but we never went much further then that. I am sure other people know and I have said in the past "I like all women of any size and I like curves"
2 years

No one IRL.

The closest is when I 'joke' with people about my weight or say things like 'I'm glad I don't care about my weight'.
2 years

As the women I date get larger and larger, it's become kinda obvious to anyone around me who I find attractive. I wouldn't call my attraction to fat women a fetish though, just a very strong preference.
The kinky and bedroom stuff are kept pretty private. i have one very close friend outside of a few of my previous relationships who knows a little.

One thing I've learned for sure is to be more honest with myself and my intimate relations regarding my kinks and fetishe. It's led to a much better relationship. Also, I'm only dating within the BDSM, and feedist communities now.
2 years

Chefdepear:
I don't outright say I like to make women bigger. I've hinted at it. Everyone knows I like bigger women. I'll never not admit that. I think me being a chef I've gotten away saying stuff, I like when a person has a good appetite or if you spend time around me don't complain if your waistline has grown. Plus, my wife has gained weight over the years and people just think oh it's because I'm a chef. Partly true, partly because I wanna see her become a big heavy soft luscious woman. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that I have a shield to hide my fetish of feederism.

Also, had a new server start a few days ago. She had just eaten a meal we made for her. She came back telling us that she'll put on weight if she keeps eating what we make her. Both me and my lead line have the same taste in women. And we straight up said, we don't mind, we like our women thicker. And of course I was expecting her to walk away in disgust or laugh and think we're joking. But no, she goes, guess I'll be putting on some summer weight for you boys. Jaw dropped.

*Melts* wow.
2 years

Everyone assumes I have a fetish simply because I only date BBWs. So I just leave it at that
2 years
1234   loading