Story authors

Stories you'd like written

Nothing too specific, but more mutual gaining stories would be nice.
2 years

Not sure if smoking weed is your thing but i had a quick story idea about it.
A new cannabis strain that came out that gives a smoker incredible munchies. They end up stuffing themselves every time they smoke and gains a bunch of weight.
Could be a first person story or be about fattening up a partner unkowingly after smoking with them all the time.
2 years

cowboyskitten:
I can have a go at that! I haven't smoked in years because it triggered my psychosis, but if I can't manage it, hopefully someone else will pick it up![/quote]

Ok! I just now remembered another story idea i had a while back that might be fun to write.
Someone becoming a human piggybank! They are victim to a curse that ties their weight to their partners bank account. Their partner could start out at a low paying job and gets a raise (some fat starts to accumulate on them). Or they could sell their house and notice a BIG change in their bank account (and the protagonists weight!).
Whatever other scenarios you can think of that change the amount of money (up or down, that way the main character might catch on to what is happening) in their account would be fun. I also liked the idea of an open ending where the protag starts blowing up like crazy and cant explain it until the partner comes home saying "you're not gonna believe this but i won the mega millions jackpot!" and took the lump sum...
2 years

I've had this concept for a story for a while, I've just been too lazy to write it. I was thinking of an ongoing story that follows several feeders who know each other through a fetish website. The story would begin with these feeders chatting about how they wish the women in their lives would stop trying to stay thin and become gluttonous food addicts, like Mcoddles' Alice level of gluttony. For an unexplained reason, one day, 99.9 percent of females between 18 and menopause who live in developed countries wake up with gluttonous and lazy urges that compel them to stuff themselves with as much food as possible. Less than 0.1% of women haven't been affected. The women affected will not be turned on by their gains, they would just basically be greedy pigs whose entire thoughts revolve around food. Initially, society would be confused and not know what to make of the change in female eating habits. Over time it becomes more normalized and governments of the world, rather than trying to stop the increasing weight of the female population, simply accommodate them. They pass laws that let women eat for free, give them free mobility scooters, etc. and society as a whole has no problem with it. As female waistlines expand, women increasingly are confined to their homes, the female workforce is mostly replaced with robots, and women are eventually rendered immobile blobs.

The story would would be told third person, switching perspectives and mainly follow the feeders and their reactions to what is happening around them. I also thought that the narration could follow some of the female gainers themselves occasionally. I also like the idea of the story following one of the 0.1 percent of women not affected, and that she is a fitness nut who is shocked and disgusted by what is happening around her.
2 years

murpmitr:
A new cannabis strain that came out that gives a smoker incredible munchies. They end up stuffing themselves every time they smoke and gains a bunch of weight.
Could be a first person story or be about fattening up a partner unkowingly after smoking with them all the time.

cowboyskitten:
I can have a go at that! I haven't smoked in years because it triggered my psychosis, but if I can't manage it, hopefully someone else will pick it up!

Perhaps a strain of pot that triggers a pleasure-seeking psychosis, leading to overeating and feelings of growing arousal. It doesn’t have to be smoked. Could be a strain of edibles which being on gluttony and lust.
2 years

murpmitr:

Know this was a little while ago, but I do have a sotry of a similar concept. Not quite what your describing, but close. I've let it fall on the back burner as I've written other things, but it may interest you.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Would still encourage any new takes on it though, the more stories the better.
2 years

I like stories where someone either picks up the habits of someone else or getting fatter is just their fate no matter how much they fight it. Eventually accepting it and maybe even enjoying it in the end. Like the family curse or grandmas cooking by Polaris. It’s been done a lot but it’s still one of my favorite “tropes”

I’m also a fan of the type of stories kinda like a more recent one. I think it’s called “my ex’s girlfriend” or something like that. Idk. The concept of seeing an old girlfriend or crush after a long time of not seeing them, only for them to be huge, and slowly figuring out what happened is something I really enjoy and hasn’t been done as much as of late. There were a few that did on the old dimensions weight room but let’s face it there’s like one of everything on that site. That was like the sacred archive of WG related stories and erotica.
Sure the forum is still live but it ain’t the same. I kinda wish there was a site kinda like that now. Like a stufferDB just for the literary aspect of it all.
2 years