Fattening others

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:
As someone who is both a personal trainer and a feeder I always had a fantasy of making a client gain. I’ve always fantasized about having a cute client who used to be fit / skinny but put on some weight come to me and eventually losing all control and getting huge, submitting to becoming a feedee. It always crosses my mind when I see chubby girls in the gym

JigglyYummyTummy:
I really love the idea of this, and it also fits my situation. I fantasize about being weighed and measured. Being told I'm beautiful even though I'm chubby. I'd like to workout with the trainer watching and enjoying every jiggle of my body. Haha!

GrowingLoveHandles:
I have started writing a few stories with this theme, combined with personal trainer eventually taking over every aspect of the client’s life “for your own good.”

I should finish one of these tales since there is interest. I think combining this with a pandemic gain would be great. The client has recently gained during lockdown, and the personal trainer takes advantage to make sure the pounds continue to pile on.

As mentioned, lots of opportunities for measuring and weighing— and teasing ranging from light teasing to cruelty “for your own good” of course.

Oh pleeeease do write a story about that with your genius skills I would really love to read and even live and roleplay this in real life :-)

just bought a new scale for the before after stats... lol

no please really write that story :-)
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:
As someone who is both a personal trainer and a feeder I always had a fantasy of making a client gain. I’ve always fantasized about having a cute client who used to be fit / skinny but put on some weight come to me and eventually losing all control and getting huge, submitting to becoming a feedee. It always crosses my mind when I see chubby girls in the gym

JigglyYummyTummy:
I really love the idea of this, and it also fits my situation. I fantasize about being weighed and measured. Being told I'm beautiful even though I'm chubby. I'd like to workout with the trainer watching and enjoying every jiggle of my body. Haha!

GrowingLoveHandles:
I have started writing a few stories with this theme, combined with personal trainer eventually taking over every aspect of the client’s life “for your own good.”

I should finish one of these tales since there is interest. I think combining this with a pandemic gain would be great. The client has recently gained during lockdown, and the personal trainer takes advantage to make sure the pounds continue to pile on.

As mentioned, lots of opportunities for measuring and weighing— and teasing ranging from light teasing to cruelty “for your own good” of course.

FrecherTyp:
Oh pleeeease do write a story about that with your genius skills I would really love to read and even live and roleplay this in real life :-)

just bought a new scale for the before after stats... lol

no please really write that story :-)

Omgggggg, yes pls
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:

JigglyYummyTummy:

GrowingLoveHandles:

Oh yes please write that story ;-)
oh and a happy new year to you and all others reading this post ^^
1 year
12   loading