Lifestyle tips

Obedience app

Has anyone else heard of or had experience with the app called Obedience?

It looks like it could be useful as a tool to help two people have fun supporting and achieving goals together. I thought it really looked like fun!
2 years

Obedience app

I looked it up, hadn't heard of it before, and thought, Oooooh! That could be fun! šŸ˜ But I'm pretty sure it would be something my partner would see as too much work and "ugh, not another app, why can't I just tell you??" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
2 years

Obedience app

Yeah, it certainly would be a lot of work. It does seem like a really good tool for establishing a dominant/submissive relationship. Curiously many people who enjoy the submissive role are often pretty high powered people in their general and professional lives who have to make critical decisions relentlessly. Within a limited context, it can be very freeing to not have to be constantly evaluating every last choice. Having someone else make those choices for a bit can allow a person to better focus their attention to more important things. If the cost of that is being told when and how to do something of service for the person in a dominant role, and if the person in the submissive role gets a sense of satisfaction for fulfilling the other person's needs in some way, it can be a very nice arrangement for them.

For the peson in the dominant role they get the chance to responsibly weild a lot of power in any way that pleases them within estanlished boundaries of course. The confidence that comes from enjoying a greater sense of control and accountability from someone who might be superior inother ways.

All in all good fun. Now if I could only find a woman who would really enjoy taking full control of my eating habits, and the sense of power that would provide. I would be absolutely thrilled to do other things that she might rather not do herself. Ahhh, one can dream I guess.
2 years

Obedience app

Imchet:
Yeah, it certainly would be a lot of work. It does seem like a really good tool for establishing a dominant/submissive relationship. Curiously many people who enjoy the submissive role are often pretty high powered people in their general and professional lives who have to make critical decisions relentlessly. Within a limited context, it can be very freeing to not have to be constantly evaluating every last choice. Having someone else make those choices for a bit can allow a person to better focus their attention to more important things. If the cost of that is being told when and how to do something of service for the person in a dominant role, and if the person in the submissive role gets a sense of satisfaction for fulfilling the other person's needs in some way, it can be a very nice arrangement for them.

For the peson in the dominant role they get the chance to responsibly weild a lot of power in any way that pleases them within estanlished boundaries of course. The confidence that comes from enjoying a greater sense of control and accountability from someone who might be superior inother ways.

All in all good fun. Now if I could only find a woman who would really enjoy taking full control of my eating habits, and the sense of power that would provide. I would be absolutely thrilled to do other things that she might rather not do herself. Ahhh, one can dream I guess.

Iā€™m right here smiley
2 years

Obedience app

Ok, I have to check this app out now! Thank you for posting it as a suggestion.
2 years