Fat experiences

For those for started out thinner- do you also enjoy the non-erotic parts of daily life?

Gettingfatter:
For the most part, I love having gotten bigger, but there are some drawbacks that I could do without. My knees are shot and I'm likely going to need a cane or some kind of walking assistance and there's the annoyance of being super hot in the summer and sweating the amount that I sometimes do.

Clothing and finding clothing that fits in a way that I like and am comfortable with is sometimes a bitch too - especially when you've found clothes that you like and have outgrown. As much as a turn on it is to outgrow my clothes, it's a double edged sword in finding replacements.

HappyBigBoy:
For me, the double edge sword is back pain when doing a lot of repetitive motion. But on the other hand, I’m just too damn hungry to stop eating :-)

That too. Having a strong core does help with the back issues though, but only for so long.
2 years

For those for started out thinner- do you also enjoy the non-erotic parts of daily life?

amijustcurious:

I'm on the thinner side and have been considering gaining for a while now, but am hesitant. If I look at it from a purely erotic POV it's a no brainer, but when I start considering it from a more realistic perspective things become hazier.
Aspects of weight gain like getting out of breath, being limited in activities, etc are exciting in theory, but do you actually enjoy dealing with them 24/7?

I was never especially thin (lowest adult weight, in Uni, was 170 lbs at 5'8"smiley, but at that weight I was still good for playing soccer and floor hockey and broomball and so forth and never noticed my size. Currently I'm just under 240 lbs, which is my heaviest (also decades older, and tbh in the worst shape I can remember).. So not the most dramatic change, but still very substantial.

Living with the effects of my size is honestly pretty easy the vast majority of the time.

First of all, you kind of naturally adapt. You just don't even think of, say, sprinting after something that blew off the table and down the street, you gradually change how you put on shoes to something that works with a belly in the way. You adjust your expectations for how long it takes to walk somewhere. And so on.

Second, the hassles of size are also kind of hot, at least for me. If I do get out of breath from putting on shoes (because belly in the way doesn't allow for much breathing) or have trouble sliding behind some shelves in the basement or find that the largest size in a store doesn't fit me, it is of course a bit annoying, but at the same time it is also kind of hot. I mean, I want to be fat, so evidence that I'm fat is good, having 'fat experiences' is part of what I wanted in some ways.

And third there is sort of a displacement of a lot of activities. I don't play soccer, but I take plenty of bike rides. I may not go on a recreational hike up steep trails ending at a great view, but I take walks through the city ending up at a great bakery. And so on, there are plenty of things to do in life, and just because some things that I enjoyed in the past wouldn't go so well now doesn't meant that there is nothing to do!

I'm not saying that carrying around the extra pounds and inches never bothers me. Hot weather is harder to take, there are times I'd kind of like to water skiing on one ski again, etc. But at the size I'm at, 24/7 life is pretty darn comfortable.
2 years

started off athletic as i was into dance, biking etc..Cant do much now..Have high blood don't take meds for as i want health side effects i find erotic. get very out of breath and sweaty as well
2 years

I started out at 166 pounds and currently weight 255 pounds. My highest weight was 295 pounds. I have definitely had to adjust to the reduction in physical fitness and physical ability. I can no longer run, and I cannot jump because I don't have the physical strength to get enough lift for those activities. While gaining weight on Prednisone, I would experience back aches when bent over for prolonged periods, or while washing the dishes. I have not experienced back discomfort since weaning off the prednisone.

If I'm doing anything that requires some physical effort, I get hot and sweaty very quickly, and it takes some time for me to cool off. I also get out of breath easily, especially if I need to climb stairs. I have difficulty putting on and tying my shoes. I have not yet experienced any obesity-related health problems, and I strongly suspect that this is due to my gaining weight with heavy whipping cream. That seems to be the healthier way to go, as I wasn't spiking my blood sugar with carbs.

Those are the challenges I have noticed while getting fat. In some circumstances, those challenges have definitely been a turn-on for me. They're a wonderful reminder that I am fat and/or gaining weight. I'm a submissive, and the physical limitations can definitely be arousing for me, but that's not always the case. Sometimes, you're trying to get something done, and it can be frustrating when you're weight makes this difficult.

Having said that, I've found the physical challenges to be easy to work around. For example, if I worked at a job and my weight gain was making it too difficult to carry out some of my duties, then I would just switch to a less physically demanding job. I have never been interested in athletics, so I don't care that I can't run or jump. If I'm going to do something strenuous, like certain house chores, then I'll strip down to as little clothing as reasonable, and I'll turn down the air conditioner ahead of time. Difficulty putting on shoes can be reduced by switching to slip-on shoes. Oh, and I tend to avoid stairs whenever possible.

Being fat can definitely make some activities very difficult, but you can work around that and find other activities to do. Overall, I have found the joy and pleasure of getting fat to far outweigh the downsides. At 255 pounds, I am now 89 pounds fatter than I was when I started intentionally gaining in 2018. At this point, it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to get back to my starting weight. My body's set point appears to be about 255 pounds, and my body wants to stay at this weight.

I mention the body's set point because this is something to consider. As you gain weight and your body's set point increases, it becomes ridiculously difficult to lose weight below your set point. In some ways, you can think of weight gain as a one-way trip. Once you start getting fat, it's not easy to return to your starting point, and your body will tend to gain weight easily in an attempt to return to its set point.

With that being said, I absolutely love my fat body. I adore the extra 89 pounds that I am now carrying. Every bulge, dimple, and fat roll is so very precious to me. I can't truly describe how glorious it is to be fat...to feel my clothing tighten and strain as my body fills and swells with warm, soft, squishy, jiggly fat. My body feels so round and full. I get mesmerized when I play with my fat. My soft, yielding flesh sloshes back and forth, reminding me of the ocean. It's beautiful. My body looks and feels so very curvy, voluptuous, and incredibly luxurious. I love being built for comfort, and not for speed.

For me, being fat has been completely worth it. I have zero regrets. If I could start over, I would still choose to gain weight and be fat.
2 years

At around 370 lbs ... on my 1m53 frame : no. It's doable but I'm basically either laying down or sitting on my ass all day. Lots of issues with skin irritation (rubbing together, gathering sweat and whatnot) ; and sometimes it'd be nice to be able to do any kind of activity.
2 years
12   loading